Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Divorce Update: Actor Cozying Up to Selena Gomez?
By Riza Ornos | April 29, 2014 7:14 AM EST
After he was spotted at the Paris Photo Los Angeles Exhibition at Paramount Studios on Thursday with "Troy" co-star Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom was spotted once again on Saturday at Chelsea's Handler's show. Now working on his divorce with estranged wife Miranda Kerr, Bloom was spotted cozying up to Selena Gomez as they arrived at the show together.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom had been together for six years from 2007.(Reuters)
Now making headlines with her on and off again relationship with Justin Bieber, Gomez once again made it to the front page with Bieber's pal Orlando Bloom. The two stars made an appearance together a few weeks ago at the We Day California Conference and on April 26 the pair hung out once again to see Chelsea Handler in concert.
The handsome pair arrived in the same car together and according to a source of Celebrity Café the "Spring Breakers" star looked very happy. "Selena actually looked really happy. They both seemed in great spirits," says the source and added that both Gomez and Bloom left the venue together.
According to reports, Bieber is not happy with Gomez hanging out with Bloom which sparks a lot of controversy between the two singers. Although it may look like the two are getting close, it appears the both stars are getting along as friends and not anything else. Bloom could be a good influence for Selena who can't seem to keep her friends.
Thanks to Bieber, Selena ended his friendship with "Red" singer Taylor Swift and recently unfollowed Austin Mahone on Twitter. She was spotted recently with "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" stars Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and was even photographed with the reality stars two weeks ago.
Meanwhile, Orlando's relationship with Kerr has never been better after they decided to part ways in October. While chatting on "Good Morning America," Kerr admitted that she is lucky to have the "Pirates of the Caribbean" in her life.
"I think it's really important to have two happy parents," said Kerr during an interview posted on Mirror. "He's really happy and I'm happy. He's a great dad. I'm really lucky to have him in my life."
While not busy making appearances, the 37-year-old actor is busy lending his time with UNICEF. He spent a few days early this month meeting with children and their families in Syria whose lives have been devastated by the countries' ongoing conflict.
"These children have witnessed more extreme violence than any child should," says Bloom in an interview posted on Just Jared. "What is most terrifying is that they become a lost generation. Without urgently needed education, protection and psychological support, their pain and bitterness will turn into aggression years from now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone