Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Divorce Update: Actor Cozying Up to Selena Gomez?
By Riza Ornos | April 29, 2014 7:14 AM EST
After he was spotted at the Paris Photo Los Angeles Exhibition at Paramount Studios on Thursday with "Troy" co-star Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom was spotted once again on Saturday at Chelsea's Handler's show. Now working on his divorce with estranged wife Miranda Kerr, Bloom was spotted cozying up to Selena Gomez as they arrived at the show together.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom had been together for six years from 2007.(Reuters)
Now making headlines with her on and off again relationship with Justin Bieber, Gomez once again made it to the front page with Bieber's pal Orlando Bloom. The two stars made an appearance together a few weeks ago at the We Day California Conference and on April 26 the pair hung out once again to see Chelsea Handler in concert.
The handsome pair arrived in the same car together and according to a source of Celebrity Café the "Spring Breakers" star looked very happy. "Selena actually looked really happy. They both seemed in great spirits," says the source and added that both Gomez and Bloom left the venue together.
According to reports, Bieber is not happy with Gomez hanging out with Bloom which sparks a lot of controversy between the two singers. Although it may look like the two are getting close, it appears the both stars are getting along as friends and not anything else. Bloom could be a good influence for Selena who can't seem to keep her friends.
Thanks to Bieber, Selena ended his friendship with "Red" singer Taylor Swift and recently unfollowed Austin Mahone on Twitter. She was spotted recently with "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" stars Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and was even photographed with the reality stars two weeks ago.
Meanwhile, Orlando's relationship with Kerr has never been better after they decided to part ways in October. While chatting on "Good Morning America," Kerr admitted that she is lucky to have the "Pirates of the Caribbean" in her life.
"I think it's really important to have two happy parents," said Kerr during an interview posted on Mirror. "He's really happy and I'm happy. He's a great dad. I'm really lucky to have him in my life."
While not busy making appearances, the 37-year-old actor is busy lending his time with UNICEF. He spent a few days early this month meeting with children and their families in Syria whose lives have been devastated by the countries' ongoing conflict.
"These children have witnessed more extreme violence than any child should," says Bloom in an interview posted on Just Jared. "What is most terrifying is that they become a lost generation. Without urgently needed education, protection and psychological support, their pain and bitterness will turn into aggression years from now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced