Watch English Premier League: Arsenal vs Newcastle Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 29, 2014 3:43 AM EST
Arsenal will know three points against Newcastle and they would have pretty much sealed their place in the top four of the English Premier League, after watching Everton suffer a 2-0 defeat to Southampton on Saturday.
Where to Watch Live:
The Monday night game is scheduled for an 8 pm BST (12.30 am IST, 3 pm ET) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD2 in India. The match can be watched via live streaming online in India HERE. Watch the game in the US HERE, while UK viewers can watch the match live HERE. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can live stream the action HERE, while South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa viewers can do so HERE. The game can be live streamed by Canada viewers HERE, while Australia viewers can do the same HERE.
The Gunners can move four points clear of Everton with just two games to play if they pick up a victory over the Magpies at the Emirates on Monday night.
"At this period of the season you feel much more under pressure as a manager," Wenger said.
"In September you think, 'OK we lost this game but we still have time to catch up.' Now, one, two, three games to go you look at the table, at the bottom and at the top, and everybody feels a bit like playing Russian Roulette."
Arsenal's failings this season have been mainly due to two reasons - their results against the big teams, and injuries, with the latter obviously having a major impact on how the games went against the rest of the contenders.
One player, though, who has made a return from several months out is Aaron Ramsey, with the midfielder, making his first start in the Premier League since Boxing Day, looking his clinical best in the comfortable 3-0 win over Hull City last weekend.
"We were waiting to get some players back so it's always nice to see them back in good form," Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud told the club's official website. "Aaron is important right now.
"Aaron played a great game at Hull, he's in amazing form, he's in really efficient form in front of goal. We will need everyone from now until the end of the season and it's good news for us."
Arsenal face a Newcastle side in terrible form at the moment, with Alan Pardew's touchline ban affecting them considerably. The Magpies have suffered six losses in their last seven games, but will welcome their manager back to the touchline after a seven-match absence.
Pardew, who was given the ban for his headbutt on Hull midfielder David Meyler, promised he would be on his best behaviour against Arsenal. "I will sit down a little bit more, but I still will be on the touchline," he said. "It's important that the team sees I'm there -- we are a team and I am part of that.
"I have thought about my situation going forward and I think I will be better for it."
Team news: Arsenal: Ramsey and Mesut Ozil's return to fitness is a big boost for Wenger, with Abou Diaby making his return from injury after over a year by playing in an U-21 game last week. The midfielder, though, will not be risked against Newcastle, while Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott and Kieran Gibbs remain on the sidelines. Thomas Vermaelen could, however, return after missing the Hull game.
Newcastle: Striker Papiss Cisse has been ruled out for the rest of the season after suffering a broken kneecap, while fellow forward Luuk De Jong faces a late fitness test over an ankle injury. Moussa Sissoko could be available following a hamstring problem.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Arteta, Ramsey; Cazorla, Ozil, Podolski; Giroud.
Newcastle: Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini, Dummett; Anita, Tiote; Sissoko, Remy, Gouffran; Ameobi.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown