Watch NBA Playoffs: Atlanta Hawks vs Indiana Pacers Game 5 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | April 29, 2014 3:19 AM EST
The Indiana Pacers, after winning the fourth playoff gam,e tied the series at 2-2 against the Atlanta Hawks. Indiana played with grit and determination in the fourth game, but they are yet to justify their number one spot, as the eighth-ranked Atlanta have matched them at every level.
Atlanta Hawks and Indiana Pacers will be desperate to take the lead in the series.
In the fourth game, both teams were evenly matched until the end when a late run from Paul George, George Hill and David West put Indiana over the line.
After four games, both sides will be viewing the series as a best-of-three. Indiana have the home-court advantage in next two games, but they cannot afford to take Atlanta lightly, as they were beaten at home in the first encounter.
"Look, this team won two of the last three games we've played in this building and they beat us pretty good," Indiana coach Vogel said. "So we have to stay hungry."
Paul George also said they cannot be complacent in the fifth game after losing the first one at home. "We can't be complacent just because we got home-court advantage back," Paul George said. "We've got to put this game and this series away."
Atlanta has challenged Indiana at every point in the playoffs, they have been a potent offensive unit with a number of three-point shooters. But in the last three games, the Indiana has managed to slow them down.
However, the Hawks are hoping to regain their momentum as they are the only team which has managed to top the Pacers on its home court.
"We'd all feel better if it was 3-1 and we maintained home-court advantage," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. "That's what you're playing for and when you go out to compete, that's your ultimate goal."
It has been some time since Indiana registered back-to-back victories, but coach Vogel is expecting his team to step up and register consecutive wins in the series.
"We did talk about how the first team to win two games in a row usually wins the series," Vogel said. "We've got an opportunity to do that tomorrow night."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8:00 pm ET (5:30 am IST, 12:00 pm GMT) start. The game can be live streamed HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop