French Montana is Lamar 2.0, Says Kris Jenner
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 9:45 PM EST
As things between Khloe Kardashian and French Montana get even more serious, the reality TV star's momager Kris Jenner reportedly still impedes and prevents the duo's relationship from pushing through.
According to Celebdirtylaundry.com, Kris is plotting the best way to stop Khloe from seeing French. She believes that French is bad news and may even be shoddier than Khloe's soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar Odom. "Kris Jenner is desperate to find a way to bust up this romance and she sees French as even worse that Lamar Odom was," the Web site wrote.
"She has actually nicknamed French - Lamar 2.0 and is rallying the family together in the hopes that if everyone protests then maybe Khloe will come to her senses."
Kris isn't the only one who is not in favour of the blossoming relationship between Khloe and French. The future Mrs Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, has previously expressed her feelings on her younger sister's new love interest. Kim told Khloe that she should be careful with French. Kim further revealed that she doesn't want Khloe to go through the same heartbreak that she had gone through with Lamar.
One of Khloe's recent Instagram posts had only sparked the inkling that French could really mean bad news after she posted a picture of her wielding a gun. Even the British webloid Daily Mail thought the said photo indeed offered a "clue" about what kind of influence French has to Khloe.
On April 26, Khloe and French were seen on a dinner date accompanied by her BFF Malika Haqq. They reportedly went to a Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Khloe may not be getting all the support from her family when it comes to her relationship with French but she seem to not care as she posted yet one of her meaningful quotes on social media. "Don't judge me for my choices when you don't understand my reasons." What do you think? Is French really no good for Khloe or should Kris and Kim just let Khloe decide whatever she wants to do with her love life? Share us your thoughts.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Mayweather Jr. Responds To 2015 Super Fight Talks; American Bashes Pacquiao With Social Media Video Post of Marquez's KO
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Marussia Formula One Team Keeps Its Promise To Injured Driver
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast