French Montana is Lamar 2.0, Says Kris Jenner
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 9:45 PM EST
As things between Khloe Kardashian and French Montana get even more serious, the reality TV star's momager Kris Jenner reportedly still impedes and prevents the duo's relationship from pushing through.
According to Celebdirtylaundry.com, Kris is plotting the best way to stop Khloe from seeing French. She believes that French is bad news and may even be shoddier than Khloe's soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar Odom. "Kris Jenner is desperate to find a way to bust up this romance and she sees French as even worse that Lamar Odom was," the Web site wrote.
"She has actually nicknamed French - Lamar 2.0 and is rallying the family together in the hopes that if everyone protests then maybe Khloe will come to her senses."
Kris isn't the only one who is not in favour of the blossoming relationship between Khloe and French. The future Mrs Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, has previously expressed her feelings on her younger sister's new love interest. Kim told Khloe that she should be careful with French. Kim further revealed that she doesn't want Khloe to go through the same heartbreak that she had gone through with Lamar.
One of Khloe's recent Instagram posts had only sparked the inkling that French could really mean bad news after she posted a picture of her wielding a gun. Even the British webloid Daily Mail thought the said photo indeed offered a "clue" about what kind of influence French has to Khloe.
On April 26, Khloe and French were seen on a dinner date accompanied by her BFF Malika Haqq. They reportedly went to a Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Khloe may not be getting all the support from her family when it comes to her relationship with French but she seem to not care as she posted yet one of her meaningful quotes on social media. "Don't judge me for my choices when you don't understand my reasons." What do you think? Is French really no good for Khloe or should Kris and Kim just let Khloe decide whatever she wants to do with her love life? Share us your thoughts.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Angel Di Maria’s Exit And Hummels’ Future Move
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money