French Montana is Lamar 2.0, Says Kris Jenner
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 9:45 PM EST
As things between Khloe Kardashian and French Montana get even more serious, the reality TV star's momager Kris Jenner reportedly still impedes and prevents the duo's relationship from pushing through.
According to Celebdirtylaundry.com, Kris is plotting the best way to stop Khloe from seeing French. She believes that French is bad news and may even be shoddier than Khloe's soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar Odom. "Kris Jenner is desperate to find a way to bust up this romance and she sees French as even worse that Lamar Odom was," the Web site wrote.
"She has actually nicknamed French - Lamar 2.0 and is rallying the family together in the hopes that if everyone protests then maybe Khloe will come to her senses."
Kris isn't the only one who is not in favour of the blossoming relationship between Khloe and French. The future Mrs Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, has previously expressed her feelings on her younger sister's new love interest. Kim told Khloe that she should be careful with French. Kim further revealed that she doesn't want Khloe to go through the same heartbreak that she had gone through with Lamar.
One of Khloe's recent Instagram posts had only sparked the inkling that French could really mean bad news after she posted a picture of her wielding a gun. Even the British webloid Daily Mail thought the said photo indeed offered a "clue" about what kind of influence French has to Khloe.
On April 26, Khloe and French were seen on a dinner date accompanied by her BFF Malika Haqq. They reportedly went to a Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Khloe may not be getting all the support from her family when it comes to her relationship with French but she seem to not care as she posted yet one of her meaningful quotes on social media. "Don't judge me for my choices when you don't understand my reasons." What do you think? Is French really no good for Khloe or should Kris and Kim just let Khloe decide whatever she wants to do with her love life? Share us your thoughts.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China