French Montana is Lamar 2.0, Says Kris Jenner
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 9:45 PM EST
As things between Khloe Kardashian and French Montana get even more serious, the reality TV star's momager Kris Jenner reportedly still impedes and prevents the duo's relationship from pushing through.
According to Celebdirtylaundry.com, Kris is plotting the best way to stop Khloe from seeing French. She believes that French is bad news and may even be shoddier than Khloe's soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar Odom. "Kris Jenner is desperate to find a way to bust up this romance and she sees French as even worse that Lamar Odom was," the Web site wrote.
"She has actually nicknamed French - Lamar 2.0 and is rallying the family together in the hopes that if everyone protests then maybe Khloe will come to her senses."
Kris isn't the only one who is not in favour of the blossoming relationship between Khloe and French. The future Mrs Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, has previously expressed her feelings on her younger sister's new love interest. Kim told Khloe that she should be careful with French. Kim further revealed that she doesn't want Khloe to go through the same heartbreak that she had gone through with Lamar.
One of Khloe's recent Instagram posts had only sparked the inkling that French could really mean bad news after she posted a picture of her wielding a gun. Even the British webloid Daily Mail thought the said photo indeed offered a "clue" about what kind of influence French has to Khloe.
On April 26, Khloe and French were seen on a dinner date accompanied by her BFF Malika Haqq. They reportedly went to a Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Khloe may not be getting all the support from her family when it comes to her relationship with French but she seem to not care as she posted yet one of her meaningful quotes on social media. "Don't judge me for my choices when you don't understand my reasons." What do you think? Is French really no good for Khloe or should Kris and Kim just let Khloe decide whatever she wants to do with her love life? Share us your thoughts.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best