French Montana is Lamar 2.0, Says Kris Jenner
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 9:45 PM EST
As things between Khloe Kardashian and French Montana get even more serious, the reality TV star's momager Kris Jenner reportedly still impedes and prevents the duo's relationship from pushing through.
According to Celebdirtylaundry.com, Kris is plotting the best way to stop Khloe from seeing French. She believes that French is bad news and may even be shoddier than Khloe's soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar Odom. "Kris Jenner is desperate to find a way to bust up this romance and she sees French as even worse that Lamar Odom was," the Web site wrote.
"She has actually nicknamed French - Lamar 2.0 and is rallying the family together in the hopes that if everyone protests then maybe Khloe will come to her senses."
Kris isn't the only one who is not in favour of the blossoming relationship between Khloe and French. The future Mrs Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, has previously expressed her feelings on her younger sister's new love interest. Kim told Khloe that she should be careful with French. Kim further revealed that she doesn't want Khloe to go through the same heartbreak that she had gone through with Lamar.
One of Khloe's recent Instagram posts had only sparked the inkling that French could really mean bad news after she posted a picture of her wielding a gun. Even the British webloid Daily Mail thought the said photo indeed offered a "clue" about what kind of influence French has to Khloe.
On April 26, Khloe and French were seen on a dinner date accompanied by her BFF Malika Haqq. They reportedly went to a Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Khloe may not be getting all the support from her family when it comes to her relationship with French but she seem to not care as she posted yet one of her meaningful quotes on social media. "Don't judge me for my choices when you don't understand my reasons." What do you think? Is French really no good for Khloe or should Kris and Kim just let Khloe decide whatever she wants to do with her love life? Share us your thoughts.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People