Ariana Grande Seduces in Sexy Black Outfit at Nokia Theaters: Introduces 'Problem' to Her Fans
By Sonalee singh | April 28, 2014 5:58 PM EST
Ariana Grande surely knows how to serenade her fans. The 20-year-old singer recently took the stage at Nokia Theaters in Los Angeles and it is needless to say that she looked stunning in a black and white ensemble. Grande was dressed in low cut black corset, skintight pants and white boots. Grande performed her new song " Problem" and did some enthralling moves while showing off her curvaceous figure.
It was a huge night for Grande as she introduced a new song from her solo album "Republic." The former Nickelodeon star was backed by several dancers on stage and the theme of her whole performance was black and while ball drop. Grande wore the same white boots, which she wore for her performance at Easter Egg Roll.
For "Problem," Grande has collaborated with Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. German DJ Zedd has produced the song. The song is now available for download on iTunes and it has melodious notes similar to "Thrift Shop," "Get Right," and"Talk Dirty."
Lyrics of the song go like this:
"Baby, even though I hate ya I wanna love ya I want you And even though I can't forgive ya I really want to I want you Tell me, tell me baby Why did you leave me Cause even though I shouldn't want it I gotta have it I want you Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got One less problem without ya I got one less problem without ya I got one less problem without ya I got one less, one less problem One less problem without ya I got one less problem without ya I got one less problem without ya I got one less, one less problem"
Let us know what you think about Ariana Grande's new track from her album "Republic." Do you think Grande is hitting the right notes in the music industry with this one?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery