‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Episode 22: Sheldon Grief-Stricken in Star Wars Special Episode, ‘The Proton Transmogrification’
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 28, 2014 5:38 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 is knocking at the door called end, as it is the penultimate episode this Thursday, May 01 2014. In this episode, Bob Newhart returns to reprise his role as Dr. Arthur Jeffries, popularly known as Professor Proton. The spoilers of the episode suggest that it is likely to be Newhart's final appearance for "The Big Bang Theory." Sheldon will be seen grieving the loss of his childhood T.V. idol.
The Episode 22, titled "The Proton Transmogrification," of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 is timed to celebrate the Star Wars Day, which is annually celebrated by the fans of Star Wars franchise on May 04.
Professor Proton will appear to Sheldon as his own Jedi master, Today Entertainment's reports. According to the spoilers leaked online, Leonard gives Sheldon the sad news that Professor Proton has passed away. The funeral is on Star Wars Day and Sheldon tells Leonard that he is not upset and plans to celebrate the day as the gang had planned. However, the spoilers suggest that on the day, Sheldon shows all the signs that he is upset about Professor Proton's death. In Sheldon's dreams, Professor Proton visits him.
The sudden passing away of Professor Proton make Leonard and Penny talk about their relationship. Penny proposes to Leonard, again. She has previously proposed to Leonard in a drunken state, and he had said no at the time. The spoilers indicate that Leonard again says no, adding that he loves her very much.
Officially Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 22, "The Proton Transmogrification," : "A grief-stricken Sheldon receives counseling from his childhood TV idol, Prof. Proton (Bob Newhart), while Penny and Leonard reach a relationship milestone and turn it into a competition and Bernadette and Amy turn "Star Wars Day" into a special event for the guys."
[Youtube/The Big Bang Theory]
For this episode, "The Big Bang Theory" has teamed-up with Lucasfilm's Industrial Light & Magic to re-create Dagobah for the episode. Also, they have provided props such as light saber. Moreover, Lucafilm's experts consulted on the episode and visited the set to see the production.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On