‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4: Episode 5, 6 & 7 Spoilers, Tyrion's Next Move Will Shock the Seven Kingdoms [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 28, 2014 5:33 PM EST
After a disastrous wedding that ended up killing the King, Tyrion is not backing down to Cersie for the show's episode 6 "The Laws of God and Men." After a series of summaries was leaked online, fans are given a chance to have a glimpse on what's going to happen for the next three episodes of HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season 4.
Peter Dinklage, winner of the award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series or motion picture made for television, for "Game of Thrones," poses backstage at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif, Jan 15, 2012.
The upcoming episode "First Of His Name" features the ongoing silent war between the Lion and the Rose, the Lannisters and the Tyrells, as each family are plotting their own evil scheme to gain the power. While King's Landing is busy mourning for the death of their King and persecuting Tyrion, the Queen of Dragons discusses her future plans to take over Meereen.
Jon Snow on the other hand is embarking to a new mission as they try to protect The Wall for Wildling invasion and future attacks of the White Walkers. After the blue-monsters made their terrifying appearance on GOT's last episode, Snow and the rest of the crows should be terrified for the upcoming attacks.
Here's "Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episode 5, 6 and 7 spoilers posted on breathcast.com.
"Episode 5 - "First of His Name": Cersei (Lena Headey) and Tywin (Charles Dance) plot the Crown's next move. Dany (Emilia Clarke) discusses future plans. Jon (Kit Harington) embarks on a new mission." Episode 5 is scheduled to be aired on May 5 on HBO at 9/8 CT.
"Episode 6 - "The Laws of Gods and Men": Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) set sail with a new strategy. Dany meets with supplicants. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) faces down his father in the throne room." Episode 6 will be aired on May 11, Sunday on HBO at 9/8 CT.
"Episode 7 - "Mockingbird: "Tyrion enlists an unlikely ally. Daario (Michiel Huisman) entreats Dany to allow him to do what he does best. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability fall on deaf ears. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) follows a new lead on the road with Pod (Daniel Portman)." Episode 7 will kick off on HBO on May 18 at 9/8 CT.
"Game of Thrones" Season 4 can be viewed online through live stream on HBO Go.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories