‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4: Episode 5, 6 & 7 Spoilers, Tyrion's Next Move Will Shock the Seven Kingdoms [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 28, 2014 5:33 PM EST
After a disastrous wedding that ended up killing the King, Tyrion is not backing down to Cersie for the show's episode 6 "The Laws of God and Men." After a series of summaries was leaked online, fans are given a chance to have a glimpse on what's going to happen for the next three episodes of HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season 4.
Peter Dinklage, winner of the award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series or motion picture made for television, for "Game of Thrones," poses backstage at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif, Jan 15, 2012.
The upcoming episode "First Of His Name" features the ongoing silent war between the Lion and the Rose, the Lannisters and the Tyrells, as each family are plotting their own evil scheme to gain the power. While King's Landing is busy mourning for the death of their King and persecuting Tyrion, the Queen of Dragons discusses her future plans to take over Meereen.
Jon Snow on the other hand is embarking to a new mission as they try to protect The Wall for Wildling invasion and future attacks of the White Walkers. After the blue-monsters made their terrifying appearance on GOT's last episode, Snow and the rest of the crows should be terrified for the upcoming attacks.
Here's "Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episode 5, 6 and 7 spoilers posted on breathcast.com.
"Episode 5 - "First of His Name": Cersei (Lena Headey) and Tywin (Charles Dance) plot the Crown's next move. Dany (Emilia Clarke) discusses future plans. Jon (Kit Harington) embarks on a new mission." Episode 5 is scheduled to be aired on May 5 on HBO at 9/8 CT.
"Episode 6 - "The Laws of Gods and Men": Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) set sail with a new strategy. Dany meets with supplicants. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) faces down his father in the throne room." Episode 6 will be aired on May 11, Sunday on HBO at 9/8 CT.
"Episode 7 - "Mockingbird: "Tyrion enlists an unlikely ally. Daario (Michiel Huisman) entreats Dany to allow him to do what he does best. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability fall on deaf ears. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) follows a new lead on the road with Pod (Daniel Portman)." Episode 7 will kick off on HBO on May 18 at 9/8 CT.
"Game of Thrones" Season 4 can be viewed online through live stream on HBO Go.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan