Taylor Swift Reportedly Interested in ‘Divergent’ Actor Theo James
By Keerthi Mohan | April 28, 2014 5:17 PM EST
Taylor Swift is reportedly seeking to end her single status by dating “Divergent” star Theo James, and not Ed Sheeran, as multiple reports earlier stated.
However, James is yet to reciprocate her feelings and reports have it that one of his friends even asked her to “buzz off.”
Cast members Shailene Woodley and Theo James pose at the premiere of "Divergent" in Los Angeles, California in this file photo taken March 18, 2014. "Divergent," a dystopian thriller based on the young adult book series by newcomer author Veronica Roth, stars Shailene Woodley and was released last month, grossing $116.6 million so far at the U.S. box office. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni/Files
“[Taylor] asked her friend Hailee Steinfeld to ask Theo's friend Douglas Booth, another British actor, if there was a chance they could meet up for a date in Los Angeles,” a source told OK magazine, according to Classicalite.
"But Douglas told Taylor to go away!..He wasn't interested, despite the fact she confirmed she was a 'Divergent' fanatic.
"She's angry that Douglas told her to buzz off!"
It remains to be seen if Swift, who has been previously linked to Harry Styles, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer among others, will pen a song about the incident, but James’ reluctance to get into a relationship might be because he is already off the market.
James is reportedly dating Ruth Kearney, a 25-year-old actress who once played the role of Jessica Parker in the ITV drama “Primeval.” The couple has been dating for five years and producers of “Divergent” do not want their relationship publicised because they feel it would hamper the growth of Shailene Woodley and James’ fan base, according to Kpopstarz.
Both Woodley and James have a growing fan base who want the on-screen couple to take their relationship off screen as well. Although their body language has given rise to suspicion that the actors might be more than just co-stars, Woodley recently refuted these claims in an interview stating that she has not had a boyfriend in almost five years.
“I haven't had time to think about a relationship! I literally have not had a boyfriend in almost five years. I've never even hooked up with anybody I've worked on a movie with,” she told Teen Vogue.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown