Ariana Grande Debuts ‘Problem’ at Radio Disney Music Awards
By Keerthi Mohan | April 28, 2014 4:11 PM EST
After teasing fans with snippets of the song for nearly a week, Ariana Grande finally debuted her new single “Problem” with a sexy performance at the Radio Disney Music Awards on Sunday.
Grande’s performance was accompanied by the lyric video of the song in the background and according to experts, the song has all the ingredients of becoming a chart topper in coming weeks.
The song appears to be about lost love, where Grande sings about why it is better off to be without someone, but at the same time finds it hard to stay away from that person.
Check out a portion of the peppy yet addictive track below.
Baby, even though I hate ya
I wanna love ya
I want you
And even though I can't forgive ya
I really want to
I want you
Tell me, tell me baby
Why did you leave me
Cause even though I shouldn't want it
I gotta have it
I want you
Grande sexed up her Radio Disney Music Awards performance by donning a pair of black skin-tight trousers with a low-cut top. Her luscious locks were tied up in a high ponytail and the 20-year-old accessorized it with a Mickey Mouse headband.
“Had a great time at the #RDMAs! thank you so much for having me and for my award. So grateful!! thank you!" wrote Grande on her Twitter account after the award function.
The song features Iggy Azalea and it is already on top of iTunes’ overall single sales chart. "Problem" also features Big Sean. Grande reportedly even broke the record previously held by Taylor Swift for the fastest single to reach the number one place on iTunes in less than 50 minutes.
Soon after the single topped iTunes chart, the "Sam and Cat" actress thanked her fans for their support and love. "number 1 already...loves you never fail to amaze me..... so grateful. I hope you enjoy problem," she wrote on Twitter.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up