Kate Upton Did Not Like Her Bikini Shoot in 'The Other Woman?' Find Out the Reason Why
By charmaine corne clutton | April 28, 2014 4:01 PM EST
The busty supermodel Kate Upton has definitely captivated thousands of fans all over the world when she graced the covers of Sports Illustrated. Since then, Kate Upton has been the apple of the eyes of countless photographers as she donned a variety of skimpy designer swimsuits. Truly, Kate Upton has left little to the imagination with all of her work as a supermodel.
Supermodel Kate Upton poses at the launch party of the Sports Illustrated’s 2013 Swimsuit issue, which features her on the cover.
Despite gaining fame from her impeccable work in swimsuits, the sexy bombshell is said to not like the recent shoot she had in the movie "The Other Woman". The movie, which stars some of the biggest names in Hollywood such Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann an Kate Upton herself is about a movie about three women who develop an unlikely friendship brought about by a man they are all involved with. "Game of Thrones" star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau portrays the philandering husband.
In one bikini scene, Kate Upton had to frolick in the beach which just a skimpy white bikni for her first role as an actress in the movie.
"It was funny because when we were filming that scene, you know, whenever you go to a beach, everyone's wearing bikinis so it's just pretty normal. It's just part of life," the Sports Illustrated model said during an interview on "Good Morning America."
"But when you're filming a bikini scene, nobody's wearing a bikini. It's only you and 60 crew members," the model added. The model further gushed about how supportive her co-stars Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann were during the uncomfortable bikini scene.
"These two saw that I was feeling a little uncomfortable-because anyone's uncomfortable when that many people are staring at you-but these two came and ran beside me offscreen," Kate Upton revealed during the interview. "I've never had support like that before and it was just so amazing that I got that on my first film experience." The supermodel added.
Looks like Kate Upton might definitely make a shift in her career due to her wonderful experience taping "The Other Woman" movie. Upton has since then maintained that she considers her co-stars her "close friends."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone