Iggy Azalea Reveals She Has No Problems ‘Hooking Up’ With Guys on the Internet
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 3:51 PM EST
Who says hooking up via the Internet are not intended for celebrities? Aussie singer-rapper Iggy Azalea revealed in a new report that she doesn't mind hooking up with guys on the Internet. For Iggy, finding love online shouldn't really be so hard.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Iggy is officially dating Los Angeles Lakers star player Nick Young, but not everyone knows how the two love birds actually met. In September 2013, Nick participated in the popular social networking activity called "WCW" or also known as "Woman Crush Wednesday," citing Iggy as his crush. Nick and Iggy started officially dating in November, and the rest is history.
Speaking to Metro, Iggy talked about how she and Nick got together through Twitter. She said that it was not being about "desperate," instead it was about "admiring" each other. "We tweeted a couple of times and then we met up," said Iggy. "It's not desperate, it's about admiring," Iggy added.
The 23-year-old flawless blonde beauty even imparted a message to her growing number of fans on the topic of finding their one true love. She said it doesn't matter if people make use of the social media to meet people. What is important is that they make their move and then take it from there.
"Put it out into the world to find somebody you like and be it known," Iggy chanted.
"If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, but it doesn't matter."
"If you fancy someone, let them know in your own way, be it on Twitter or personally or on SMS or whatever. Just go from there."
Iggy and Nick would not the first celebrities to have met up through the Internet. According to Globalgrind.com, some of the well-known personalities who became have allegedly hooked up, and eventually found love or broke up, through social media including American rapper Juelz Santana and TV personality Kimbella, New York Knicks JR Smith and Tahiry, retired National Basketball Association (NBA) Daniel Gibson and singer Keychia Cole, Andre Drummond and Jennette McCurdy, Snooki and Emilio, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose, and Big Sean and Naya Rivera among several others.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions