‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 3 Preview/Spoilers: Sarah Meets Old Flame in ‘Mingling Its Own Nature With It’
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 28, 2014 2:49 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 3, titled "Mingling Its Own Nature With it," features the meeting of Sarah Manning with her old flame, Cal Morison.
It was reported in October 2013 that Michiel Huisman has been roped in to play Cal Morison. TV Line had said that this character's journey will be "fraught with surprise, danger, and revelations he could never see coming."
BBC America describes Cal as a "resourceful individualist who walked away from a lucrative tech career when he saw his work co-opted by corporate interests."
Sarah re-enters his life, not alone. She will be bringing her troubles with her, which is likely to mess-up his comfortable, off the grid life. According to BBC America, Cal's "hard-won peace is pulled out from under him when old flame, Sarah Manning, crashes into his life, bringing her troubles with her."
In the previous episode of "Orphan Black" Season 2, Sarah was reunited with her daughter Kira. It was revealed that Sarah's foster mother, Ms S, had staged the abduction of Kira. The plan was to take Kira with her to England. The Bird Watchers, Barry and Brenda, however, had a different plan for Kira and Sarah, as they had made a deal with Proletheans. Ms S eliminated the Bird Watchers and let Sarah and Kira get away in a pick-up truck. Felix joined the mother and daughter and they headed towards an unknown destination. The preview and the synopsis of the episode suggest that this unknown destination is Cal's place.
"After hitting the road with Felix, Sarah is forced to turn to a ghost from her past - an old flame named Cal Morison," according to the synopsis of the episode. The preview of the episode hints at a steamy reunion.
The synopsis also indicates that Sarah's brief respite is brutally shattered. This will make her realise that "no matter how far she runs, it will never be far enough."
In the previous episode, Alison also found out that her husband, Donnie, is her monitor. Also, Rachel met Cosima. She gave Cosima the task to find out why only Sarah can have a child, and not the other clones.
It was also revealed that Helena is a mirror twin of Sarah and that is why she survived the bullet. Henrik believes that if Sarah has the ability to conceive a baby, Helena may also have the same ability. Mark killed Helena's keeper Tomas.
The new episode will feature the next move of Cosima and Alison. Also, it will reveal what Henrik plans to do with Helena. In the preview clip, he can be seen telling that he wants to make Helena part of the family.
[Youtube/Bix Tv Promos]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen