‘Orphan Black’ Season 2 Episode 3 Preview/Spoilers: Sarah Meets Old Flame in ‘Mingling Its Own Nature With It’
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 28, 2014 2:49 PM EST
"Orphan Black" Season 2 Episode 3, titled "Mingling Its Own Nature With it," features the meeting of Sarah Manning with her old flame, Cal Morison.
It was reported in October 2013 that Michiel Huisman has been roped in to play Cal Morison. TV Line had said that this character's journey will be "fraught with surprise, danger, and revelations he could never see coming."
BBC America describes Cal as a "resourceful individualist who walked away from a lucrative tech career when he saw his work co-opted by corporate interests."
Sarah re-enters his life, not alone. She will be bringing her troubles with her, which is likely to mess-up his comfortable, off the grid life. According to BBC America, Cal's "hard-won peace is pulled out from under him when old flame, Sarah Manning, crashes into his life, bringing her troubles with her."
In the previous episode of "Orphan Black" Season 2, Sarah was reunited with her daughter Kira. It was revealed that Sarah's foster mother, Ms S, had staged the abduction of Kira. The plan was to take Kira with her to England. The Bird Watchers, Barry and Brenda, however, had a different plan for Kira and Sarah, as they had made a deal with Proletheans. Ms S eliminated the Bird Watchers and let Sarah and Kira get away in a pick-up truck. Felix joined the mother and daughter and they headed towards an unknown destination. The preview and the synopsis of the episode suggest that this unknown destination is Cal's place.
"After hitting the road with Felix, Sarah is forced to turn to a ghost from her past - an old flame named Cal Morison," according to the synopsis of the episode. The preview of the episode hints at a steamy reunion.
The synopsis also indicates that Sarah's brief respite is brutally shattered. This will make her realise that "no matter how far she runs, it will never be far enough."
In the previous episode, Alison also found out that her husband, Donnie, is her monitor. Also, Rachel met Cosima. She gave Cosima the task to find out why only Sarah can have a child, and not the other clones.
It was also revealed that Helena is a mirror twin of Sarah and that is why she survived the bullet. Henrik believes that if Sarah has the ability to conceive a baby, Helena may also have the same ability. Mark killed Helena's keeper Tomas.
The new episode will feature the next move of Cosima and Alison. Also, it will reveal what Henrik plans to do with Helena. In the preview clip, he can be seen telling that he wants to make Helena part of the family.
[Youtube/Bix Tv Promos]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage