Tori Spelling Secretly Hospitalised; Dean McDermott Stays with Her 10 Hours a Day amid Marriage Crisis - Details
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 28, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Amid marriage crisis with threats of divorce, Dean McDermott reportedly stayed at Tori Spelling's side for 10 hours a day as the 40-year-old actress spent at least six days in the hospital. However, reason why the actress was hospitalised was not confirmed.
"He [Dean McDermott] would arrive by 10 a.m. and didn't leave until 8 most nights," a source told E! News. "He seemed very stressed out and worried."
And aside from staying with Spelling, the source also revealed that the 47-year-old actor "would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside" and that is only for the actor to catch some air or make phone calls.
Spelling's relationship with her husband has been on the rocks since McDermott admitted to cheating in 2013. According to an Us Weekly report, Tori Spelling never saw his husband's "infidelity" coming.
The same Web site first reported back in December 2013 that Dean McDermott cheated on the actress with a 28-year-old woman named Emily Goodhand while he was in Toronto filming for "Chopped Canada."
E! Online reported that last week Spelling took a moment to write on her blog to address what has been going on in her life for the last several months, following the infidelity.
"Our family has been going through an incredibly difficult and trying time, and the story of what I've been going through has been told by everyone except for me," Spelling wrote. "So, it's time for me to set the record straight."
Spelling is now telling her story through her reality show True Tori, which premiered on April 22 on Lifetime.
"Because this whole affair has been made so public, I guess I assume that everyone is just like, okay, we know what's going on," the actress told her friend Andy on the show, which was reported by RadarOnline.com.
Spelling reportedly hooked up with McDermott in 2005 while both of them were still married; the actress to Charlie Shanian and the actor to May Jo Eustace.
"Both of our marriages," she admitted on the show. "We were both married when we met."
Apparently, Spelling and McDermott's dramatic story has not been fake and was not shown to boost the ratings of True Tori. A source told E! News that the drama on the show is "definitely real."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS