Tori Spelling Secretly Hospitalised; Dean McDermott Stays with Her 10 Hours a Day amid Marriage Crisis - Details
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 28, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Amid marriage crisis with threats of divorce, Dean McDermott reportedly stayed at Tori Spelling's side for 10 hours a day as the 40-year-old actress spent at least six days in the hospital. However, reason why the actress was hospitalised was not confirmed.
"He [Dean McDermott] would arrive by 10 a.m. and didn't leave until 8 most nights," a source told E! News. "He seemed very stressed out and worried."
And aside from staying with Spelling, the source also revealed that the 47-year-old actor "would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside" and that is only for the actor to catch some air or make phone calls.
Spelling's relationship with her husband has been on the rocks since McDermott admitted to cheating in 2013. According to an Us Weekly report, Tori Spelling never saw his husband's "infidelity" coming.
The same Web site first reported back in December 2013 that Dean McDermott cheated on the actress with a 28-year-old woman named Emily Goodhand while he was in Toronto filming for "Chopped Canada."
E! Online reported that last week Spelling took a moment to write on her blog to address what has been going on in her life for the last several months, following the infidelity.
"Our family has been going through an incredibly difficult and trying time, and the story of what I've been going through has been told by everyone except for me," Spelling wrote. "So, it's time for me to set the record straight."
Spelling is now telling her story through her reality show True Tori, which premiered on April 22 on Lifetime.
"Because this whole affair has been made so public, I guess I assume that everyone is just like, okay, we know what's going on," the actress told her friend Andy on the show, which was reported by RadarOnline.com.
Spelling reportedly hooked up with McDermott in 2005 while both of them were still married; the actress to Charlie Shanian and the actor to May Jo Eustace.
"Both of our marriages," she admitted on the show. "We were both married when we met."
Apparently, Spelling and McDermott's dramatic story has not been fake and was not shown to boost the ratings of True Tori. A source told E! News that the drama on the show is "definitely real."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff