Tori Spelling Secretly Hospitalised; Dean McDermott Stays with Her 10 Hours a Day amid Marriage Crisis - Details
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 28, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Amid marriage crisis with threats of divorce, Dean McDermott reportedly stayed at Tori Spelling's side for 10 hours a day as the 40-year-old actress spent at least six days in the hospital. However, reason why the actress was hospitalised was not confirmed.
"He [Dean McDermott] would arrive by 10 a.m. and didn't leave until 8 most nights," a source told E! News. "He seemed very stressed out and worried."
And aside from staying with Spelling, the source also revealed that the 47-year-old actor "would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside" and that is only for the actor to catch some air or make phone calls.
Spelling's relationship with her husband has been on the rocks since McDermott admitted to cheating in 2013. According to an Us Weekly report, Tori Spelling never saw his husband's "infidelity" coming.
The same Web site first reported back in December 2013 that Dean McDermott cheated on the actress with a 28-year-old woman named Emily Goodhand while he was in Toronto filming for "Chopped Canada."
E! Online reported that last week Spelling took a moment to write on her blog to address what has been going on in her life for the last several months, following the infidelity.
"Our family has been going through an incredibly difficult and trying time, and the story of what I've been going through has been told by everyone except for me," Spelling wrote. "So, it's time for me to set the record straight."
Spelling is now telling her story through her reality show True Tori, which premiered on April 22 on Lifetime.
"Because this whole affair has been made so public, I guess I assume that everyone is just like, okay, we know what's going on," the actress told her friend Andy on the show, which was reported by RadarOnline.com.
Spelling reportedly hooked up with McDermott in 2005 while both of them were still married; the actress to Charlie Shanian and the actor to May Jo Eustace.
"Both of our marriages," she admitted on the show. "We were both married when we met."
Apparently, Spelling and McDermott's dramatic story has not been fake and was not shown to boost the ratings of True Tori. A source told E! News that the drama on the show is "definitely real."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance