Tori Spelling Secretly Hospitalised; Dean McDermott Stays with Her 10 Hours a Day amid Marriage Crisis - Details
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 28, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Amid marriage crisis with threats of divorce, Dean McDermott reportedly stayed at Tori Spelling's side for 10 hours a day as the 40-year-old actress spent at least six days in the hospital. However, reason why the actress was hospitalised was not confirmed.
"He [Dean McDermott] would arrive by 10 a.m. and didn't leave until 8 most nights," a source told E! News. "He seemed very stressed out and worried."
And aside from staying with Spelling, the source also revealed that the 47-year-old actor "would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside" and that is only for the actor to catch some air or make phone calls.
Spelling's relationship with her husband has been on the rocks since McDermott admitted to cheating in 2013. According to an Us Weekly report, Tori Spelling never saw his husband's "infidelity" coming.
The same Web site first reported back in December 2013 that Dean McDermott cheated on the actress with a 28-year-old woman named Emily Goodhand while he was in Toronto filming for "Chopped Canada."
E! Online reported that last week Spelling took a moment to write on her blog to address what has been going on in her life for the last several months, following the infidelity.
"Our family has been going through an incredibly difficult and trying time, and the story of what I've been going through has been told by everyone except for me," Spelling wrote. "So, it's time for me to set the record straight."
Spelling is now telling her story through her reality show True Tori, which premiered on April 22 on Lifetime.
"Because this whole affair has been made so public, I guess I assume that everyone is just like, okay, we know what's going on," the actress told her friend Andy on the show, which was reported by RadarOnline.com.
Spelling reportedly hooked up with McDermott in 2005 while both of them were still married; the actress to Charlie Shanian and the actor to May Jo Eustace.
"Both of our marriages," she admitted on the show. "We were both married when we met."
Apparently, Spelling and McDermott's dramatic story has not been fake and was not shown to boost the ratings of True Tori. A source told E! News that the drama on the show is "definitely real."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy