Kristen Stewart is a Lesbian? Rumored Relationship With Alicia Cargile is the Real Reason for Distance Between KStew and Ex Robert Pattinson?
By jaskiran kaur | April 28, 2014 2:07 PM EST
Ever since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart broke up in May 2013, two of them have not been in a committed relationship. "Twilight" co-stars and former lovers may have been linked with several tinsel town celebs, but prospects of their reunion have always been hottest topic of discussion. But now it seems both RPatz and KStew have decided to move on. While Robert Pattinson is said to be enjoying his single life, Kristen Stewart is rumored to be in a lesbian relationship with BFF Alicia Cargile.
According to Entertainmentwise report based on Star magazine's claims, Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart is allegedly in a relationship with a female close friend Alicia Cargile and she is apparently "really happy" with her.
Source of the magazine tells that "Love is love to Kristen. She's really happy with Alicia."
In addition to this, Showbizspy report suggests, two of them started dating after Robert Pattinson split with Kristen Stewart in 2013. KStew was apparently shattered and was "comforted" by Alicia Cargile. The couple has also been reportedly spotted together on many occasions. Kristen and her rumored girlfriend were seen "wearing the same clothes" when they appeared together in public.
Entertainmentwise noted, that they have contacted Kristen's representative for comment on these rumors. The Web site also notes that the two of them were last seen together in a WholeFoods supermarket after Kristen Stewart finished filming her upcoming film "Still Alice."
Even though nothing is confirmed, this is not the first time when KStew has been rumored to be involved in a lesbian relationship. In the year 2013, after her split up with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart was romantically linked with Katy Perry's assistant Tamra Natisin.
Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson has been linked with both Katy Perry and her stylist friend Cleo Wade. Rumor mill has been abuzz with Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson's Coachella hookup. However, a recent report by Hollywood Life suggests that they are just friends and "friend zone is the only zone they are in." The source claims that at the moment Robert Pattinson is only focusing on his work and "he isn't pursuing anything more than random hookups."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart started dating each other when they were filming "Twilight." The couple became one of the most admired high profile couples of Hollywood and acquired huge following. They dated each other for some four years and broke up when Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders became public.
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims