Kristen Stewart is a Lesbian? Rumored Relationship With Alicia Cargile is the Real Reason for Distance Between KStew and Ex Robert Pattinson?
By jaskiran kaur | April 28, 2014 2:07 PM EST
Ever since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart broke up in May 2013, two of them have not been in a committed relationship. "Twilight" co-stars and former lovers may have been linked with several tinsel town celebs, but prospects of their reunion have always been hottest topic of discussion. But now it seems both RPatz and KStew have decided to move on. While Robert Pattinson is said to be enjoying his single life, Kristen Stewart is rumored to be in a lesbian relationship with BFF Alicia Cargile.
According to Entertainmentwise report based on Star magazine's claims, Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart is allegedly in a relationship with a female close friend Alicia Cargile and she is apparently "really happy" with her.
Source of the magazine tells that "Love is love to Kristen. She's really happy with Alicia."
In addition to this, Showbizspy report suggests, two of them started dating after Robert Pattinson split with Kristen Stewart in 2013. KStew was apparently shattered and was "comforted" by Alicia Cargile. The couple has also been reportedly spotted together on many occasions. Kristen and her rumored girlfriend were seen "wearing the same clothes" when they appeared together in public.
Entertainmentwise noted, that they have contacted Kristen's representative for comment on these rumors. The Web site also notes that the two of them were last seen together in a WholeFoods supermarket after Kristen Stewart finished filming her upcoming film "Still Alice."
Even though nothing is confirmed, this is not the first time when KStew has been rumored to be involved in a lesbian relationship. In the year 2013, after her split up with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart was romantically linked with Katy Perry's assistant Tamra Natisin.
Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson has been linked with both Katy Perry and her stylist friend Cleo Wade. Rumor mill has been abuzz with Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson's Coachella hookup. However, a recent report by Hollywood Life suggests that they are just friends and "friend zone is the only zone they are in." The source claims that at the moment Robert Pattinson is only focusing on his work and "he isn't pursuing anything more than random hookups."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart started dating each other when they were filming "Twilight." The couple became one of the most admired high profile couples of Hollywood and acquired huge following. They dated each other for some four years and broke up when Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders became public.
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge