Kristen Stewart is a Lesbian? Rumored Relationship With Alicia Cargile is the Real Reason for Distance Between KStew and Ex Robert Pattinson?
By jaskiran kaur | April 28, 2014 2:07 PM EST
Ever since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart broke up in May 2013, two of them have not been in a committed relationship. "Twilight" co-stars and former lovers may have been linked with several tinsel town celebs, but prospects of their reunion have always been hottest topic of discussion. But now it seems both RPatz and KStew have decided to move on. While Robert Pattinson is said to be enjoying his single life, Kristen Stewart is rumored to be in a lesbian relationship with BFF Alicia Cargile.
According to Entertainmentwise report based on Star magazine's claims, Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart is allegedly in a relationship with a female close friend Alicia Cargile and she is apparently "really happy" with her.
Source of the magazine tells that "Love is love to Kristen. She's really happy with Alicia."
In addition to this, Showbizspy report suggests, two of them started dating after Robert Pattinson split with Kristen Stewart in 2013. KStew was apparently shattered and was "comforted" by Alicia Cargile. The couple has also been reportedly spotted together on many occasions. Kristen and her rumored girlfriend were seen "wearing the same clothes" when they appeared together in public.
Entertainmentwise noted, that they have contacted Kristen's representative for comment on these rumors. The Web site also notes that the two of them were last seen together in a WholeFoods supermarket after Kristen Stewart finished filming her upcoming film "Still Alice."
Even though nothing is confirmed, this is not the first time when KStew has been rumored to be involved in a lesbian relationship. In the year 2013, after her split up with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart was romantically linked with Katy Perry's assistant Tamra Natisin.
Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson has been linked with both Katy Perry and her stylist friend Cleo Wade. Rumor mill has been abuzz with Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson's Coachella hookup. However, a recent report by Hollywood Life suggests that they are just friends and "friend zone is the only zone they are in." The source claims that at the moment Robert Pattinson is only focusing on his work and "he isn't pursuing anything more than random hookups."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart started dating each other when they were filming "Twilight." The couple became one of the most admired high profile couples of Hollywood and acquired huge following. They dated each other for some four years and broke up when Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders became public.
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales