Fast Growing 'Hollywood' Celebrity Muscle: 2 Diet-Friendly Supplements with Surprising Quick Results
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 28, 2014 2:03 PM EST
It's always a wonder how male celebrities quickly transform into a better shape in a matter of months. For most guys who do hard exercise and strict diet, they don't seem to get as much results in the same amount of time celebrities do. Though supplements that celebrities use aren't a big surprise, knowing the right ones are key to achieving desired results.
Celebrities like Hugh Jackman and Gerard Butler are among the many Hollywood actors that use muscle-building and fat-burning supplements that gained them their "Action Star" physique. It goes without saying that their bodies were a result of combined exercise, supplements, and diet. On the exercise part, surely they had the best opportunities as they were provided Hollywood-grade trainers to help them shape up. In health magazines, most Hollywood actors share their workout routines and diet plans. But not all men are of the same body build. One workout and diet work for one person, and it doesn't for the other.
Ever since the dawn of bodybuilding fame came to rise, there had been numerous brands and types of supplements that promise muscle-building results. Often, it provides dramatic changes only to show inconsistency in the long run. Some have adverse side effects that ruin one man's health.
In a recent report from "Men's Health" magazine, they featured two supplements that had been effective with Hollywood actors and among the "MH" staff as well. These products are "Nitric Max Muscle" and "Anabolic Rx24".
Nitric Max Muscle is an American-based pill supplement that has properties and nutrients dedicated to muscle building. As known media companies like CNN, and Men's Health have featured them, this supplement has been clinically proven to be safe, legal, and free of bad steroid-like side effects.
Nitric Max Muscle gives enhanced athletic performance and strength, better blood and nutrient delivery to veins and muscles, and better improvement in muscle size and definition.
Then the second supplement combined for Nitric is the Anabolic Rx24. Among fitness enthusiasts and muscle builders, "Rx24" is the preferred supplement because it beats all its competitors when it comes to results. This is also the reason why A-list celebrities use the product. Combined with Nitric, it helps in the "shredding" of unwanted fat and excess weight in the muscle-building phase.
Anabolic Rx24, being clinically tested safely provides an increase in calories burned, protection from free radicals to muscles, increased metabolism, and more.
As Men's Health's research further tested the two supplements' benefits, it discovered that it allows the user to be free and less mindful of any diet. Like any other programs for weight loss and muscle building, it doesn't give too many restrictions. According to the tests, results were dramatically gained for only a month. It also showed no signs of any bodliy side effects, mood swings, sudden pulse rate increase or anything.
With these supplements tested and proven, weight loss and muscle gain are going to be easy to achieve. Adding these supplements to exercise and diet programs promises success as celebrities and many users already had.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Ice Bucket Challenge Toddler Scarlett-Rose Davis Who Uses F-Word Apologises - Watch Original Video
- Papua New Guinea’s Mount Tavurvur Erupts, Qantas Reroutes Flights
- Tiny Beads Found In Shampoo And Exfoliants Are A Threat to the Sydney Harbour
- Underground Eruption of A Volcano Noticed As Powerful Earthquakes Rock Iceland
- New Nail Polish Changes Colour When Exposed to Date-Rape Drugs: Helps Women Safety
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko