LG G Pro 2 vs. Sony Xperia Z Ultra Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 28, 2014 1:32 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G Pro 2 or the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a 5.9 inch True IPS+ LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The Sony Xperia Z Ultra comes with a 6.4 inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3 mm dimensions and weighs 172 grams. The Sony Xperia Z Ultra comes with 179.4 x 92.2 x 6.5 mm dimensions and weighs 212 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G Pro 2 is equipped with a 2.26 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is equipped with a 2.2 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The LG G Pro 2 runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 3 GB of RAM. The Sony Xperia Z Ultra runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM.
The LG G Pro 2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP. The Sony Xperia Z Ultra sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 14 hours on 3G. The Sony Xperia Z Ultra comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The LG G Pro 2 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $629.95 and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra is priced at around AU $469.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Pro 2 vs. Sony Xperia Z2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family