'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Winchester Deals with the Monster Families of Chicago in Episode 20 Titled 'Bloodlines' [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 28, 2014 1:07 PM EST
After dealing with vampires in the previous episode, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) will continue to deal with other creatures in the next episode of "Supernatural" Season 9. The CW Network has released a promo video for Episode 20 titled "Bloodlines" which is the backdoor pilot episode for the CW's potential spinoff series and the preview teases about the mafia-like monster families ruling Chicago.
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
In the promo video released, the Winchester hunters will be heading to Chicago to investigate a case that will reveal the existence of shapeshifters and werewolves in the city unknown to the human beings. Sam and Dean can be seen in the preview meeting and interrogating Ennis (Lucien Laviscount), a man who wants to seek revenge for the murder of his fiancée, about the five monster families that run Chicago.
Ennis obviously wants to personally bring justice to his fiancée's death by getting into the lifestyle of a hunter but Sam warns him that it may not be a good idea for the newbie. "What we do, its' dangerous," Sam stated and Ennis simply pointed out that he knows the city and the Winchester brothers do not. "What is this? The Godfather with fangs?" Dean stated in the ending of the promo video.
According to the Examiner report, Margo Lassiter (Danielle Savre) leads the family of shapeshifsters while Julian Duval (Sean Faris) leads the werewolves. The twist to the story comes when Margo's brother, David (Nathaniel Buzolic) returns and her leadership got thrown into question. Click HERE to see the image stills for "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 20.
The official synopsis for "Bloodlines" in the Hypable report reads: "SAM AND DEAN INVESTIGATE MONSTER FAMILIES IN CHICAGO - Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a case in Chicago, where they discover that various mafia-esque monster families are, unknown to humans, running the underbelly of Chicago. One is a family of shapeshifters run by Margo Lassiter (guest stars Danielle Savre), whose leadership is thrown into question when her brother David (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) returns home. The other reigning family in town is made up of werewolves, lead by Julian Duval (guest star Sean Faris). While in Chicago, Sam and Dean meet Ennis (guest star Lucien Laviscount), a man with a personal vendetta against the monsters. The Winchesters warn Ennis about heading into the hunter lifestyle, but Ennis refuses to listen and starts down a dangerous path."
"Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 20 titled "Bloodlines" is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, April 29, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 19 'Alex Annie Alexis Ann' Recap/Spoilers: Sheriff Jody Mills Fills Hole in Her Heart with Alex - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Can Sam and Dean Winchester Save Sheriff Jody Mills from Vampires? Watch Promo Videos for Episode 19 Titled 'Alex Annie Alexis Ann' - [READ]
Jensen Ackles vs. Misha Collins: Online Poll Asks 'Supernatural' Fans to Vote for the 2014 Alpha Male Madness Winner - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect