Selena Gomez Disappointed with Justin Bieber Again, Did Their Fight Cost her a Marriage Proposal?
By Annie Dee | April 28, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Selena Gomez has had it with Justin Bieber's hot and cold attitude and this might have cost her a marriage proposal and the latter the chance to be her husband. While Selena Gomez did not ever hide the fact that she would want to settle down with Justin Bieber and his kids soon, with the young singer reciprocating her feelings, the constant promises and expectations being broke is driving Selena Gomez nuts.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez unfollowed Justin Bieber because she thought he was playing with her feelings again, leaving her on his trip to Japan and being too close to Kylie Jenner for comfort. Justin Bieber later on claimed he is disappointed for not being able to propose to his future wife because things have changed, raising speculations that their big fight on the Coachella event led to a breakup, for real.
"She's very private when it comes to her and Justin, it's really embarrassing for her, so she tries to keep it very private. All I know is that after Coachella, she was a mess and she and Justin are fighting again," added the online report.
On April 26, Justin Bieber posted a sad-looking Instagram picture of him standing alone on a boulder in Central Park with an equally-sad caption that read: ""Was gonna wait to go to Central Park for when I proposed to my future wife but s**t - sometimes things change."
Justin Bieber did not name Selena Gomez, but it was easy to speculate. After all, their names are so often in the said sentence in all news reports. Many started to speculate that Justin Bieber missed out on the opportunity to hear Selena Gomez say yes to his proposal after the outcome of their fight at Coachella.
If Selena Gomez is still pining away for her dream to become Justin Bieber's wife, she should not be too worried. According to Bieber, he still still has plans for a fancy proposal sometime soon. The singer also wrote: "I'll think of something more romantic."
As long as Justin Bieber meant Selena Gomez when he said "future wife," of course. First off, they should find a way to patch things up between themselves first.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate