Selena Gomez Disappointed with Justin Bieber Again, Did Their Fight Cost her a Marriage Proposal?
By Annie Dee | April 28, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Selena Gomez has had it with Justin Bieber's hot and cold attitude and this might have cost her a marriage proposal and the latter the chance to be her husband. While Selena Gomez did not ever hide the fact that she would want to settle down with Justin Bieber and his kids soon, with the young singer reciprocating her feelings, the constant promises and expectations being broke is driving Selena Gomez nuts.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez unfollowed Justin Bieber because she thought he was playing with her feelings again, leaving her on his trip to Japan and being too close to Kylie Jenner for comfort. Justin Bieber later on claimed he is disappointed for not being able to propose to his future wife because things have changed, raising speculations that their big fight on the Coachella event led to a breakup, for real.
"She's very private when it comes to her and Justin, it's really embarrassing for her, so she tries to keep it very private. All I know is that after Coachella, she was a mess and she and Justin are fighting again," added the online report.
On April 26, Justin Bieber posted a sad-looking Instagram picture of him standing alone on a boulder in Central Park with an equally-sad caption that read: ""Was gonna wait to go to Central Park for when I proposed to my future wife but s**t - sometimes things change."
Justin Bieber did not name Selena Gomez, but it was easy to speculate. After all, their names are so often in the said sentence in all news reports. Many started to speculate that Justin Bieber missed out on the opportunity to hear Selena Gomez say yes to his proposal after the outcome of their fight at Coachella.
If Selena Gomez is still pining away for her dream to become Justin Bieber's wife, she should not be too worried. According to Bieber, he still still has plans for a fancy proposal sometime soon. The singer also wrote: "I'll think of something more romantic."
As long as Justin Bieber meant Selena Gomez when he said "future wife," of course. First off, they should find a way to patch things up between themselves first.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales