‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Big Reveals: Rita Ora Admits Calvin Harris is Worried Songstress Might Appear Naked in the Movie
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 28, 2014 12:32 PM EST
Rita Ora has another big reveal. This time, the "Fifty Shades of Grey" star admitted that Calvin Harris, who she currently dates, is worried that the 23-year-old British songstress might appear naked in the upcoming Valentine's Day movie.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
But Ora has been quick to clear the situation, regarding Harris being worried, as it appears that Ora and Harris are very much into each other. According to The Sun report, the British songstress is "smitten" with Harris and thinks "he's a genius."
"No! Calvin, my dad and brother had a group meeting to worry about it. I leave that to the main characters," Rita Ora told The Sun.
"He [Calvin Harris] gets me, so he brought out the best in me like nobody else could," the British songstress added, pertaining to the new single that Harris wrote for her.
There is no denying that Rita Ora, playing Mia Grey in the movie Fifty Shades, has been a headline favourite these past couple of days as she opens up to a handful of intriguing revelations to MTV News, including how she snagged the Mia Grey role and what it was like to be working with co-star Dakota Johnson.
But aside from her Fifty Shades adventures, Ora's relationship with Calvin Harris has also been a favourite topic.
The 23-year-old singer and actress recently opened up to "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1 FM about her bedroom adventures with Harris that is closely similar to E.L. James Fifty Shades fictional characters Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) and Christian Grey's (Jamie Dornan) bedroom adventures.
"I mean, I like a whip. This is why Fifty Shades is perfect for me because I really love the book. But I like unexpected stuff. A tiny bit of [pain], not too much," Ora shared.
It might have been clear to those who have read the E.L. James novel Fifty Shades of Grey that the author had left all the steamy stuff to Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. Apparently, Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan, playing the roles respectively, are the only ones who will engage into the steamy stuff. Still, fans have to find out for themselves as Fifty Shades of Grey premieres in theatres on Feb 13, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports