‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Big Reveals: Rita Ora Admits Calvin Harris is Worried Songstress Might Appear Naked in the Movie
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 28, 2014 12:32 PM EST
Rita Ora has another big reveal. This time, the "Fifty Shades of Grey" star admitted that Calvin Harris, who she currently dates, is worried that the 23-year-old British songstress might appear naked in the upcoming Valentine's Day movie.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
But Ora has been quick to clear the situation, regarding Harris being worried, as it appears that Ora and Harris are very much into each other. According to The Sun report, the British songstress is "smitten" with Harris and thinks "he's a genius."
"No! Calvin, my dad and brother had a group meeting to worry about it. I leave that to the main characters," Rita Ora told The Sun.
"He [Calvin Harris] gets me, so he brought out the best in me like nobody else could," the British songstress added, pertaining to the new single that Harris wrote for her.
There is no denying that Rita Ora, playing Mia Grey in the movie Fifty Shades, has been a headline favourite these past couple of days as she opens up to a handful of intriguing revelations to MTV News, including how she snagged the Mia Grey role and what it was like to be working with co-star Dakota Johnson.
But aside from her Fifty Shades adventures, Ora's relationship with Calvin Harris has also been a favourite topic.
The 23-year-old singer and actress recently opened up to "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1 FM about her bedroom adventures with Harris that is closely similar to E.L. James Fifty Shades fictional characters Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) and Christian Grey's (Jamie Dornan) bedroom adventures.
"I mean, I like a whip. This is why Fifty Shades is perfect for me because I really love the book. But I like unexpected stuff. A tiny bit of [pain], not too much," Ora shared.
It might have been clear to those who have read the E.L. James novel Fifty Shades of Grey that the author had left all the steamy stuff to Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. Apparently, Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan, playing the roles respectively, are the only ones who will engage into the steamy stuff. Still, fans have to find out for themselves as Fifty Shades of Grey premieres in theatres on Feb 13, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks