Kendall & Kylie Jenner Allegedly 'Too Toxic' for Selena Gomez: Bad Influence BFFs?
By Diadem Pambid | April 28, 2014 10:44 AM EST
Early reports claimed that Selena Gomez un-followed both Jenner sisters on Instagram due to their link to Justin Bieber. However, recent reports now claim that Gomez found the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" stars a tad bit "too toxic." Are Kendall and Kylie Jenner indeed "toxic" for the likes of former Disney princess, Selena Gomez?
Family members Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian pose at the 2011 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California April 2, 2011.
After an un-follow spree on Instagram, a number of fans speculated that something went south between former BFFs, Selena Gomez, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Weeks before the social networking drama, the trio were spotted having a gal of a great time at the Coachella Valley of Music and Arts Festival. The threesome wore boho chic attires which was quite the envy of a few onlookers.
Aside from hanging out at Coachella, the trio were always spotted together as evidenced by Kendall's Instagram account. On the other hand, no such hang outs can be seen in Selena Gomez's Instagram. Apart from the un-follow spree, the "Come & Get It" singer made sure to delete all photos of her escapades with the Jenner sisters.
So why exactly did Selena choose to cut ties with the Jenner sisters? Initial reports claimed Selena was the green-eyed monster particularly towards Kylie Jenner. Some sources claim Kylie had a history with Justin Bieber of which Gomez wasn't too fond of. In addition, the reports claim Justin cheated on Gomez with Kylie Jenner.
Yet, new reports claim that the reason why Selena ditched the Jenner sisters was because they were becoming "too toxic" for her.
"Gomez ditched the Jenners on Instagram and ended her relationship with them over their allegedly "toxic" partying, and her desire to clean up her life," reports the Inquisitr.com.
Cutting off the Jenner sisters from her life aren't the only "clean up" act Gomez has done recently. "Selenators" may recall that the singer-actress fired her parents as her managers. In the hopes of a better career, Gomez entailed a management deal with WME and Brillstein.
If the Jenner sisters were too toxic for Gomez, what word would then best describe her on-off and on-again beau, Justin Bieber?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date