Kendall & Kylie Jenner Allegedly 'Too Toxic' for Selena Gomez: Bad Influence BFFs?
By Diadem Pambid | April 28, 2014 10:44 AM EST
Early reports claimed that Selena Gomez un-followed both Jenner sisters on Instagram due to their link to Justin Bieber. However, recent reports now claim that Gomez found the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" stars a tad bit "too toxic." Are Kendall and Kylie Jenner indeed "toxic" for the likes of former Disney princess, Selena Gomez?
Family members Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian pose at the 2011 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California April 2, 2011.
After an un-follow spree on Instagram, a number of fans speculated that something went south between former BFFs, Selena Gomez, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Weeks before the social networking drama, the trio were spotted having a gal of a great time at the Coachella Valley of Music and Arts Festival. The threesome wore boho chic attires which was quite the envy of a few onlookers.
Aside from hanging out at Coachella, the trio were always spotted together as evidenced by Kendall's Instagram account. On the other hand, no such hang outs can be seen in Selena Gomez's Instagram. Apart from the un-follow spree, the "Come & Get It" singer made sure to delete all photos of her escapades with the Jenner sisters.
So why exactly did Selena choose to cut ties with the Jenner sisters? Initial reports claimed Selena was the green-eyed monster particularly towards Kylie Jenner. Some sources claim Kylie had a history with Justin Bieber of which Gomez wasn't too fond of. In addition, the reports claim Justin cheated on Gomez with Kylie Jenner.
Yet, new reports claim that the reason why Selena ditched the Jenner sisters was because they were becoming "too toxic" for her.
"Gomez ditched the Jenners on Instagram and ended her relationship with them over their allegedly "toxic" partying, and her desire to clean up her life," reports the Inquisitr.com.
Cutting off the Jenner sisters from her life aren't the only "clean up" act Gomez has done recently. "Selenators" may recall that the singer-actress fired her parents as her managers. In the hopes of a better career, Gomez entailed a management deal with WME and Brillstein.
If the Jenner sisters were too toxic for Gomez, what word would then best describe her on-off and on-again beau, Justin Bieber?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS