Kendall & Kylie Jenner Allegedly 'Too Toxic' for Selena Gomez: Bad Influence BFFs?
By Diadem Pambid | April 28, 2014 10:44 AM EST
Early reports claimed that Selena Gomez un-followed both Jenner sisters on Instagram due to their link to Justin Bieber. However, recent reports now claim that Gomez found the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" stars a tad bit "too toxic." Are Kendall and Kylie Jenner indeed "toxic" for the likes of former Disney princess, Selena Gomez?
Family members Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian pose at the 2011 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California April 2, 2011.
After an un-follow spree on Instagram, a number of fans speculated that something went south between former BFFs, Selena Gomez, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Weeks before the social networking drama, the trio were spotted having a gal of a great time at the Coachella Valley of Music and Arts Festival. The threesome wore boho chic attires which was quite the envy of a few onlookers.
Aside from hanging out at Coachella, the trio were always spotted together as evidenced by Kendall's Instagram account. On the other hand, no such hang outs can be seen in Selena Gomez's Instagram. Apart from the un-follow spree, the "Come & Get It" singer made sure to delete all photos of her escapades with the Jenner sisters.
So why exactly did Selena choose to cut ties with the Jenner sisters? Initial reports claimed Selena was the green-eyed monster particularly towards Kylie Jenner. Some sources claim Kylie had a history with Justin Bieber of which Gomez wasn't too fond of. In addition, the reports claim Justin cheated on Gomez with Kylie Jenner.
Yet, new reports claim that the reason why Selena ditched the Jenner sisters was because they were becoming "too toxic" for her.
"Gomez ditched the Jenners on Instagram and ended her relationship with them over their allegedly "toxic" partying, and her desire to clean up her life," reports the Inquisitr.com.
Cutting off the Jenner sisters from her life aren't the only "clean up" act Gomez has done recently. "Selenators" may recall that the singer-actress fired her parents as her managers. In the hopes of a better career, Gomez entailed a management deal with WME and Brillstein.
If the Jenner sisters were too toxic for Gomez, what word would then best describe her on-off and on-again beau, Justin Bieber?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2