Kendall & Kylie Jenner Allegedly 'Too Toxic' for Selena Gomez: Bad Influence BFFs?
By Diadem Pambid | April 28, 2014 10:44 AM EST
Early reports claimed that Selena Gomez un-followed both Jenner sisters on Instagram due to their link to Justin Bieber. However, recent reports now claim that Gomez found the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" stars a tad bit "too toxic." Are Kendall and Kylie Jenner indeed "toxic" for the likes of former Disney princess, Selena Gomez?
Family members Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian pose at the 2011 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California April 2, 2011.
After an un-follow spree on Instagram, a number of fans speculated that something went south between former BFFs, Selena Gomez, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Weeks before the social networking drama, the trio were spotted having a gal of a great time at the Coachella Valley of Music and Arts Festival. The threesome wore boho chic attires which was quite the envy of a few onlookers.
Aside from hanging out at Coachella, the trio were always spotted together as evidenced by Kendall's Instagram account. On the other hand, no such hang outs can be seen in Selena Gomez's Instagram. Apart from the un-follow spree, the "Come & Get It" singer made sure to delete all photos of her escapades with the Jenner sisters.
So why exactly did Selena choose to cut ties with the Jenner sisters? Initial reports claimed Selena was the green-eyed monster particularly towards Kylie Jenner. Some sources claim Kylie had a history with Justin Bieber of which Gomez wasn't too fond of. In addition, the reports claim Justin cheated on Gomez with Kylie Jenner.
Yet, new reports claim that the reason why Selena ditched the Jenner sisters was because they were becoming "too toxic" for her.
"Gomez ditched the Jenners on Instagram and ended her relationship with them over their allegedly "toxic" partying, and her desire to clean up her life," reports the Inquisitr.com.
Cutting off the Jenner sisters from her life aren't the only "clean up" act Gomez has done recently. "Selenators" may recall that the singer-actress fired her parents as her managers. In the hopes of a better career, Gomez entailed a management deal with WME and Brillstein.
If the Jenner sisters were too toxic for Gomez, what word would then best describe her on-off and on-again beau, Justin Bieber?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money