Kate Upton Once Called a ‘Lardy,' 'Fat,' 'Piggie’; Upton’s Bikini Scene in ‘The Other Woman’ Movie Caught Prying Eyes of Critics Again?
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 10:07 AM EST
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Kate Upton had been bombarded by nasty and disparaging comments about her figure in the past. However, Upton isn't someone who can easily be put down by such remark. Upton stars in the movie "The Other Woman," where, in one scene, she embarked on a sexy beach run wearing a white bikini. As such, the issue of her figure was instantaneously brought up again.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
However, before Upton's critics slams her on her bikini scene in the said Hollywood movie, she was the first to address it and reveal she wasn't really satisfied at all with how the clip turned out to be.
In a news article by E! Online, Upton revealed that she wasn't pleased at all with how she donned the beach scene for the movie "The Other Woman." Apparently, the 21-year-old model thought she could have look so much better in the said clip. "I always try to live a healthy lifestyle, but that was my birthday week," Upton told E! Online. "So that was the least healthy I've ever been," she added.
In 2012, Skinny Gossip wrote an article on Upton mocking her figure as well as calling her names such as "little piggie."
"Huge thighs, no waist, big fat floppy boobs, terrible body definition—she looks like a squishy brick," Skinny Gossip wrote.
"Is this what American women are “striving” for now? The lazy, lardy look?," the site commented.
Upton has long since quieted her critics, saying her body is her business. She proudly chanted that she is not the type of girl who gets into drugs or starves to lose weight. She said she wants to simply enjoy her life and that's something she will be unable to do if she stops eating and feel "miserable."
"My body is something that you have to work out and eat healthily for," said Upton.
In her third appearance in Vogue and her first in the U.S. version of the said fashion bible, Upton said that she has no problem with her body. "I love my body. It's what God gave me!," Kate said. Upton added that she feels no insecurities and is totally confident with her body. "If that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great," she stated.
Upton posed in a series of sensual pictures for a "high-end lingerie line," which will surely leave her followers and fans in awe. She has modeled for Jenna Leigh Lingerie. The Daily Mail has the pictures.
There is just no stopping Upton from feeling wonderful in her God-given body. She is out the prove that all the negative comments she hears from her critics aren't something that will bring her down.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown