Kate Upton Once Called a ‘Lardy,' 'Fat,' 'Piggie’; Upton’s Bikini Scene in ‘The Other Woman’ Movie Caught Prying Eyes of Critics Again?
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 10:07 AM EST
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Kate Upton had been bombarded by nasty and disparaging comments about her figure in the past. However, Upton isn't someone who can easily be put down by such remark. Upton stars in the movie "The Other Woman," where, in one scene, she embarked on a sexy beach run wearing a white bikini. As such, the issue of her figure was instantaneously brought up again.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
However, before Upton's critics slams her on her bikini scene in the said Hollywood movie, she was the first to address it and reveal she wasn't really satisfied at all with how the clip turned out to be.
In a news article by E! Online, Upton revealed that she wasn't pleased at all with how she donned the beach scene for the movie "The Other Woman." Apparently, the 21-year-old model thought she could have look so much better in the said clip. "I always try to live a healthy lifestyle, but that was my birthday week," Upton told E! Online. "So that was the least healthy I've ever been," she added.
In 2012, Skinny Gossip wrote an article on Upton mocking her figure as well as calling her names such as "little piggie."
"Huge thighs, no waist, big fat floppy boobs, terrible body definition—she looks like a squishy brick," Skinny Gossip wrote.
"Is this what American women are “striving” for now? The lazy, lardy look?," the site commented.
Upton has long since quieted her critics, saying her body is her business. She proudly chanted that she is not the type of girl who gets into drugs or starves to lose weight. She said she wants to simply enjoy her life and that's something she will be unable to do if she stops eating and feel "miserable."
"My body is something that you have to work out and eat healthily for," said Upton.
In her third appearance in Vogue and her first in the U.S. version of the said fashion bible, Upton said that she has no problem with her body. "I love my body. It's what God gave me!," Kate said. Upton added that she feels no insecurities and is totally confident with her body. "If that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great," she stated.
Upton posed in a series of sensual pictures for a "high-end lingerie line," which will surely leave her followers and fans in awe. She has modeled for Jenna Leigh Lingerie. The Daily Mail has the pictures.
There is just no stopping Upton from feeling wonderful in her God-given body. She is out the prove that all the negative comments she hears from her critics aren't something that will bring her down.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar