Kate Upton Once Called a ‘Lardy,' 'Fat,' 'Piggie’; Upton’s Bikini Scene in ‘The Other Woman’ Movie Caught Prying Eyes of Critics Again?
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 28, 2014 10:07 AM EST
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Kate Upton had been bombarded by nasty and disparaging comments about her figure in the past. However, Upton isn't someone who can easily be put down by such remark. Upton stars in the movie "The Other Woman," where, in one scene, she embarked on a sexy beach run wearing a white bikini. As such, the issue of her figure was instantaneously brought up again.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
However, before Upton's critics slams her on her bikini scene in the said Hollywood movie, she was the first to address it and reveal she wasn't really satisfied at all with how the clip turned out to be.
In a news article by E! Online, Upton revealed that she wasn't pleased at all with how she donned the beach scene for the movie "The Other Woman." Apparently, the 21-year-old model thought she could have look so much better in the said clip. "I always try to live a healthy lifestyle, but that was my birthday week," Upton told E! Online. "So that was the least healthy I've ever been," she added.
In 2012, Skinny Gossip wrote an article on Upton mocking her figure as well as calling her names such as "little piggie."
"Huge thighs, no waist, big fat floppy boobs, terrible body definition—she looks like a squishy brick," Skinny Gossip wrote.
"Is this what American women are “striving” for now? The lazy, lardy look?," the site commented.
Upton has long since quieted her critics, saying her body is her business. She proudly chanted that she is not the type of girl who gets into drugs or starves to lose weight. She said she wants to simply enjoy her life and that's something she will be unable to do if she stops eating and feel "miserable."
"My body is something that you have to work out and eat healthily for," said Upton.
In her third appearance in Vogue and her first in the U.S. version of the said fashion bible, Upton said that she has no problem with her body. "I love my body. It's what God gave me!," Kate said. Upton added that she feels no insecurities and is totally confident with her body. "If that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great," she stated.
Upton posed in a series of sensual pictures for a "high-end lingerie line," which will surely leave her followers and fans in awe. She has modeled for Jenna Leigh Lingerie. The Daily Mail has the pictures.
There is just no stopping Upton from feeling wonderful in her God-given body. She is out the prove that all the negative comments she hears from her critics aren't something that will bring her down.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- Derrick Rose Is Lying About His Health Says ESPN Analyst Stephen A. Smith
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More