Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Modern Day Romeo and Juliet?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 28, 2014 8:00 AM EST
It's a "you and me against the world" drama for Hollywood's most controversial couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. As reports by In Touch Weekly revealed that the 21-year-old former Disney star is staying away from everyone, including her family, pals and handlers, just so she can spend time with the "Baby" singer.
Justin Bieber kisses Selena Gomez
A friend of the singer-actress admitted that Selena's decision to go to rehab was because of Justin. "She is getting back with him," the said source revealed. Perhaps the "Come and Get It" songstress is more driven to the 20-year-old Canadian pop star and not heeding everyone's advice.
This recent twist in Selena's love life also affects her family, according to Examiner. Reports have it that Selena's folks do not know what to do because she has shut everyone out. She is not taking any calls even from her mom or answering text messages. "Her family is in panic," a Hollywood insider said.
Justin and Selena are like magnets drawn to each other; the more they are kept apart the more they become closer to each other.
Besides her family, Selena's management team is horrified with these developments. A source also admitted that "Justin is terrible for Selena's brand" and that separation is good for them. But Selena is not listening to anyone.
"They're kids who think that everyone is keeping them from each other just like Romeo and Juliet."
Perhaps this is the reason why Selena and JB want to be back in each other's arms according to Perez Hilton.
While others don't like a reunion for Jelena's on-again, off-again relationship, Justin's Instagram video post seemed to say that "they can't stop us now." On March 15, Bieber posted a video featuring his new single "Life is Worth Living" and a follow-up caption which says "life is worth living again."
Well, fans should just give these two lovebirds a chance of rekindling their love story and see what will happen next. But of course, there are more surprises than the love not to mention a bit of drama for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. "Beliebers" and "Selenators" are keeping themselves updated on the current issues between the two.
What do you think about them being together again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display