Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Modern Day Romeo and Juliet?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 28, 2014 8:00 AM EST
It's a "you and me against the world" drama for Hollywood's most controversial couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. As reports by In Touch Weekly revealed that the 21-year-old former Disney star is staying away from everyone, including her family, pals and handlers, just so she can spend time with the "Baby" singer.
Justin Bieber kisses Selena Gomez
A friend of the singer-actress admitted that Selena's decision to go to rehab was because of Justin. "She is getting back with him," the said source revealed. Perhaps the "Come and Get It" songstress is more driven to the 20-year-old Canadian pop star and not heeding everyone's advice.
This recent twist in Selena's love life also affects her family, according to Examiner. Reports have it that Selena's folks do not know what to do because she has shut everyone out. She is not taking any calls even from her mom or answering text messages. "Her family is in panic," a Hollywood insider said.
Justin and Selena are like magnets drawn to each other; the more they are kept apart the more they become closer to each other.
Besides her family, Selena's management team is horrified with these developments. A source also admitted that "Justin is terrible for Selena's brand" and that separation is good for them. But Selena is not listening to anyone.
"They're kids who think that everyone is keeping them from each other just like Romeo and Juliet."
Perhaps this is the reason why Selena and JB want to be back in each other's arms according to Perez Hilton.
While others don't like a reunion for Jelena's on-again, off-again relationship, Justin's Instagram video post seemed to say that "they can't stop us now." On March 15, Bieber posted a video featuring his new single "Life is Worth Living" and a follow-up caption which says "life is worth living again."
Well, fans should just give these two lovebirds a chance of rekindling their love story and see what will happen next. But of course, there are more surprises than the love not to mention a bit of drama for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. "Beliebers" and "Selenators" are keeping themselves updated on the current issues between the two.
What do you think about them being together again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market