Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Modern Day Romeo and Juliet?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 28, 2014 8:00 AM EST
It's a "you and me against the world" drama for Hollywood's most controversial couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. As reports by In Touch Weekly revealed that the 21-year-old former Disney star is staying away from everyone, including her family, pals and handlers, just so she can spend time with the "Baby" singer.
Justin Bieber kisses Selena Gomez
A friend of the singer-actress admitted that Selena's decision to go to rehab was because of Justin. "She is getting back with him," the said source revealed. Perhaps the "Come and Get It" songstress is more driven to the 20-year-old Canadian pop star and not heeding everyone's advice.
This recent twist in Selena's love life also affects her family, according to Examiner. Reports have it that Selena's folks do not know what to do because she has shut everyone out. She is not taking any calls even from her mom or answering text messages. "Her family is in panic," a Hollywood insider said.
Justin and Selena are like magnets drawn to each other; the more they are kept apart the more they become closer to each other.
Besides her family, Selena's management team is horrified with these developments. A source also admitted that "Justin is terrible for Selena's brand" and that separation is good for them. But Selena is not listening to anyone.
"They're kids who think that everyone is keeping them from each other just like Romeo and Juliet."
Perhaps this is the reason why Selena and JB want to be back in each other's arms according to Perez Hilton.
While others don't like a reunion for Jelena's on-again, off-again relationship, Justin's Instagram video post seemed to say that "they can't stop us now." On March 15, Bieber posted a video featuring his new single "Life is Worth Living" and a follow-up caption which says "life is worth living again."
Well, fans should just give these two lovebirds a chance of rekindling their love story and see what will happen next. But of course, there are more surprises than the love not to mention a bit of drama for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. "Beliebers" and "Selenators" are keeping themselves updated on the current issues between the two.
What do you think about them being together again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes