Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Modern Day Romeo and Juliet?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 28, 2014 8:00 AM EST
It's a "you and me against the world" drama for Hollywood's most controversial couple Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. As reports by In Touch Weekly revealed that the 21-year-old former Disney star is staying away from everyone, including her family, pals and handlers, just so she can spend time with the "Baby" singer.
Justin Bieber kisses Selena Gomez
A friend of the singer-actress admitted that Selena's decision to go to rehab was because of Justin. "She is getting back with him," the said source revealed. Perhaps the "Come and Get It" songstress is more driven to the 20-year-old Canadian pop star and not heeding everyone's advice.
This recent twist in Selena's love life also affects her family, according to Examiner. Reports have it that Selena's folks do not know what to do because she has shut everyone out. She is not taking any calls even from her mom or answering text messages. "Her family is in panic," a Hollywood insider said.
Justin and Selena are like magnets drawn to each other; the more they are kept apart the more they become closer to each other.
Besides her family, Selena's management team is horrified with these developments. A source also admitted that "Justin is terrible for Selena's brand" and that separation is good for them. But Selena is not listening to anyone.
"They're kids who think that everyone is keeping them from each other just like Romeo and Juliet."
Perhaps this is the reason why Selena and JB want to be back in each other's arms according to Perez Hilton.
While others don't like a reunion for Jelena's on-again, off-again relationship, Justin's Instagram video post seemed to say that "they can't stop us now." On March 15, Bieber posted a video featuring his new single "Life is Worth Living" and a follow-up caption which says "life is worth living again."
Well, fans should just give these two lovebirds a chance of rekindling their love story and see what will happen next. But of course, there are more surprises than the love not to mention a bit of drama for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. "Beliebers" and "Selenators" are keeping themselves updated on the current issues between the two.
What do you think about them being together again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown