Sorry Boys! Khloe Kardashian’s Still Going Solo on Kimye’s Wedding
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 27, 2014 9:50 PM EST
Sorry Lamar Odom and French Montana because Khloe Kardashian is still going solo on her sister Kim and Kanye's Paris wedding in May, it has been revealed. Khloe would be so busy at the wedding that she wouldn't have to do anything else with anyone. Moreover, Khloe feels it would be improper to bring a date on the said matrimony event. In addition, she doesn't want to steal the show from her sister's big day.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The youngest Kardashian is definitely being a "nice" sister to Kim, who reportedly wasn't so thrilled of Khloe's weight loss dreading that she would be the center of attraction on her big day. Khloe wants to make sure that Kim takes all the limelight. In fact, Khloe will have her "hands full" on Kimye's wedding by ensuring that everything goes smoothly, taking care of Kimye's baby North West, and just making certain that Kim is the "most beautiful bride ever," Hollywoodlife.com reported.
Furthermore, a source told the Web site that if Khloe brings a date to Kimye's wedding, it would totally present a conflict and ruin an event that was supposed to be all about Kim.
"So no, she isn't," revealed the source on the topic if Khloe would be bringing a date. "That's not something she feels would be appropriate at this time," the source added.
Another source revealed to the entertainment Web site that French wasn't invited too. Khloe will be almost in charge of everything and she won't have time to cuddle up and even entertain French. "Her hands will be filled helping Kim to do this, running around, and making sure Nori is changed and good."
"She won't have time to play with French," the source claimed.
Lamar, on the other hand, had previously expressed his interest to come to Kimye's wedding. However, the basketball athlete who just recently signed with the New York Knicks hasn't been invited either. "It's going to be one big party and he'd love to go and be with Khloe too but he hasn't been invited though," another source said.
Kim and Kanye will have their wedding in Paris on May 24. People will just have to wait and see when the date arrives to find out if Khloe will indeed go solo at the wedding or if she will tag Lamar or French along with her.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU