Sorry Boys! Khloe Kardashian’s Still Going Solo on Kimye’s Wedding
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 27, 2014 9:50 PM EST
Sorry Lamar Odom and French Montana because Khloe Kardashian is still going solo on her sister Kim and Kanye's Paris wedding in May, it has been revealed. Khloe would be so busy at the wedding that she wouldn't have to do anything else with anyone. Moreover, Khloe feels it would be improper to bring a date on the said matrimony event. In addition, she doesn't want to steal the show from her sister's big day.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The youngest Kardashian is definitely being a "nice" sister to Kim, who reportedly wasn't so thrilled of Khloe's weight loss dreading that she would be the center of attraction on her big day. Khloe wants to make sure that Kim takes all the limelight. In fact, Khloe will have her "hands full" on Kimye's wedding by ensuring that everything goes smoothly, taking care of Kimye's baby North West, and just making certain that Kim is the "most beautiful bride ever," Hollywoodlife.com reported.
Furthermore, a source told the Web site that if Khloe brings a date to Kimye's wedding, it would totally present a conflict and ruin an event that was supposed to be all about Kim.
"So no, she isn't," revealed the source on the topic if Khloe would be bringing a date. "That's not something she feels would be appropriate at this time," the source added.
Another source revealed to the entertainment Web site that French wasn't invited too. Khloe will be almost in charge of everything and she won't have time to cuddle up and even entertain French. "Her hands will be filled helping Kim to do this, running around, and making sure Nori is changed and good."
"She won't have time to play with French," the source claimed.
Lamar, on the other hand, had previously expressed his interest to come to Kimye's wedding. However, the basketball athlete who just recently signed with the New York Knicks hasn't been invited either. "It's going to be one big party and he'd love to go and be with Khloe too but he hasn't been invited though," another source said.
Kim and Kanye will have their wedding in Paris on May 24. People will just have to wait and see when the date arrives to find out if Khloe will indeed go solo at the wedding or if she will tag Lamar or French along with her.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments