Sorry Boys! Khloe Kardashian’s Still Going Solo on Kimye’s Wedding
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 27, 2014 9:50 PM EST
Sorry Lamar Odom and French Montana because Khloe Kardashian is still going solo on her sister Kim and Kanye's Paris wedding in May, it has been revealed. Khloe would be so busy at the wedding that she wouldn't have to do anything else with anyone. Moreover, Khloe feels it would be improper to bring a date on the said matrimony event. In addition, she doesn't want to steal the show from her sister's big day.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The youngest Kardashian is definitely being a "nice" sister to Kim, who reportedly wasn't so thrilled of Khloe's weight loss dreading that she would be the center of attraction on her big day. Khloe wants to make sure that Kim takes all the limelight. In fact, Khloe will have her "hands full" on Kimye's wedding by ensuring that everything goes smoothly, taking care of Kimye's baby North West, and just making certain that Kim is the "most beautiful bride ever," Hollywoodlife.com reported.
Furthermore, a source told the Web site that if Khloe brings a date to Kimye's wedding, it would totally present a conflict and ruin an event that was supposed to be all about Kim.
"So no, she isn't," revealed the source on the topic if Khloe would be bringing a date. "That's not something she feels would be appropriate at this time," the source added.
Another source revealed to the entertainment Web site that French wasn't invited too. Khloe will be almost in charge of everything and she won't have time to cuddle up and even entertain French. "Her hands will be filled helping Kim to do this, running around, and making sure Nori is changed and good."
"She won't have time to play with French," the source claimed.
Lamar, on the other hand, had previously expressed his interest to come to Kimye's wedding. However, the basketball athlete who just recently signed with the New York Knicks hasn't been invited either. "It's going to be one big party and he'd love to go and be with Khloe too but he hasn't been invited though," another source said.
Kim and Kanye will have their wedding in Paris on May 24. People will just have to wait and see when the date arrives to find out if Khloe will indeed go solo at the wedding or if she will tag Lamar or French along with her.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage