NBA Playoffs Preview – Game 4: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 27, 2014 9:49 PM EST
The Chicago Bulls unceremoniously lost two games at home to start their best-of-seven series versus the Washington Wizards. After a huge road win at in Game 3, the Bulls can get back the homecourt advantage in this first round series and set some semblance of order in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
NBA: Playoffs-Washington Wizards at Chicago Bulls
On Saturday, the top seed Indiana Pacers evened out their own series versus the Atlanta Hawks even as West’s second seed Oklahoma City Thunder did the same with a victory against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Are the underdogs in the 2013 NBA Playoffs just good for a few surprises in the early part of the series?
The Wizards are hoping that’s not the case when they try to grab the 3-1 series lead without Brazilian big man Nene, who got ejected in Game Three and suspended in Game Four for grabbing Bulls wingman in the head in the previous game.
Even without Nene, both squads are expecting the highly-charged, highly-physical match-up to continue.
"There's a lot of pushing and shoving and talking," said Washington head coach Randy Wittman via NBA.COM. "We just have to be sure we're keeping our composure in that area. I don't want them stepping back at all from a physicality standpoint. Not at all. It just reaches that line, and we've got to know where that line is."
Chicago avoided a 0-3 in the series with a close 100-97 victory in Game Three.
Mike Dunleavy exploded for 35 points in that game hitting 8-of-10 from behind the arc. Butler added 15 markers and 5 boards while Carlos Boozers had 14 points and two-- Taj Gibson and D.J. Augustin scored 13 points apiece off the bench.
Watch Game 4 of the Bulls-Wizards match-up via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June