NBA Playoffs Preview – Game 4: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 27, 2014 9:49 PM EST
The Chicago Bulls unceremoniously lost two games at home to start their best-of-seven series versus the Washington Wizards. After a huge road win at in Game 3, the Bulls can get back the homecourt advantage in this first round series and set some semblance of order in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
NBA: Playoffs-Washington Wizards at Chicago Bulls
On Saturday, the top seed Indiana Pacers evened out their own series versus the Atlanta Hawks even as West’s second seed Oklahoma City Thunder did the same with a victory against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Are the underdogs in the 2013 NBA Playoffs just good for a few surprises in the early part of the series?
The Wizards are hoping that’s not the case when they try to grab the 3-1 series lead without Brazilian big man Nene, who got ejected in Game Three and suspended in Game Four for grabbing Bulls wingman in the head in the previous game.
Even without Nene, both squads are expecting the highly-charged, highly-physical match-up to continue.
"There's a lot of pushing and shoving and talking," said Washington head coach Randy Wittman via NBA.COM. "We just have to be sure we're keeping our composure in that area. I don't want them stepping back at all from a physicality standpoint. Not at all. It just reaches that line, and we've got to know where that line is."
Chicago avoided a 0-3 in the series with a close 100-97 victory in Game Three.
Mike Dunleavy exploded for 35 points in that game hitting 8-of-10 from behind the arc. Butler added 15 markers and 5 boards while Carlos Boozers had 14 points and two-- Taj Gibson and D.J. Augustin scored 13 points apiece off the bench.
Watch Game 4 of the Bulls-Wizards match-up via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]