NBA Playoffs Preview – Game 4: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 27, 2014 9:49 PM EST
The Chicago Bulls unceremoniously lost two games at home to start their best-of-seven series versus the Washington Wizards. After a huge road win at in Game 3, the Bulls can get back the homecourt advantage in this first round series and set some semblance of order in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
NBA: Playoffs-Washington Wizards at Chicago Bulls
On Saturday, the top seed Indiana Pacers evened out their own series versus the Atlanta Hawks even as West’s second seed Oklahoma City Thunder did the same with a victory against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Are the underdogs in the 2013 NBA Playoffs just good for a few surprises in the early part of the series?
The Wizards are hoping that’s not the case when they try to grab the 3-1 series lead without Brazilian big man Nene, who got ejected in Game Three and suspended in Game Four for grabbing Bulls wingman in the head in the previous game.
Even without Nene, both squads are expecting the highly-charged, highly-physical match-up to continue.
"There's a lot of pushing and shoving and talking," said Washington head coach Randy Wittman via NBA.COM. "We just have to be sure we're keeping our composure in that area. I don't want them stepping back at all from a physicality standpoint. Not at all. It just reaches that line, and we've got to know where that line is."
Chicago avoided a 0-3 in the series with a close 100-97 victory in Game Three.
Mike Dunleavy exploded for 35 points in that game hitting 8-of-10 from behind the arc. Butler added 15 markers and 5 boards while Carlos Boozers had 14 points and two-- Taj Gibson and D.J. Augustin scored 13 points apiece off the bench.
Watch Game 4 of the Bulls-Wizards match-up via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS