Jennifer Lawrence Not Thrilled with Paparazzi; Flashes Middle Finger as She Shows Alleged Engagement Ring
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 27, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence is also human. The actress might have survived the bizarre proceedings on the "Hunger Games," but apparently the actress is as real as someone who when she doesn't feel too thrilled at people she flashes them a middle finger.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence of the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
The Oscar-winning actress just showed people a side of her that is not all laugh and fun. JLaw reportedly showed the paparazzi waiting for her outside the restaurant on Thursday, April 24, where she just had dinner with boyfriend Nicholas Hoult and fashion designer Tom Ford, a piece of herself plus an alleged engagement ring.
According to a Hollywood Life report, the 23-year-old actress had an "unbelievable evening," but right when they were leaving the restaurant Jennifer Lawrence decided to flash her middle finger at the paparazzi waiting outside with an annoyed expression. It appeared that JLaw finally had enough of the blinding lights.
But even though Thursday night didn't end so well for the media, the media had a chance to feast on the couple as Daily Mail reported Lawrence and Hoult were spotted having a lovely time earlier in the day as they dined and laughed in an Italian restaurant in north London.
The setting appeared natural for the couple as they reportedly exchanged jokes and enjoyed having conversations on their mobile phones. However, a ring that JLaw was caught flashing on her engagement finger has made people assume the couple is engaged.
However, the heart-shaped turquoise ring that has caused engagement rumours, apparently, is just a costume jewelry that Lawrence happened to wear on her engagement finger.
The couple first met in 2011 during the filming of "X-Men: First Class" and they were said to have been dating on and off since then. Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult may not be walking on the aisle anytime soon, but People reported that the romantic couple was spotted walking and holding hands in the streets of London after the said lunch.
The lovely celebrity couple will soon be seen together as they join again for battle in the third installment of the X-Men franchise "X-Men: Days of Future Past," which hits theatres on May 23 in the U.S. and May 22 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft