Jennifer Lawrence Not Thrilled with Paparazzi; Flashes Middle Finger as She Shows Alleged Engagement Ring
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 27, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence is also human. The actress might have survived the bizarre proceedings on the "Hunger Games," but apparently the actress is as real as someone who when she doesn't feel too thrilled at people she flashes them a middle finger.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence of the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
The Oscar-winning actress just showed people a side of her that is not all laugh and fun. JLaw reportedly showed the paparazzi waiting for her outside the restaurant on Thursday, April 24, where she just had dinner with boyfriend Nicholas Hoult and fashion designer Tom Ford, a piece of herself plus an alleged engagement ring.
According to a Hollywood Life report, the 23-year-old actress had an "unbelievable evening," but right when they were leaving the restaurant Jennifer Lawrence decided to flash her middle finger at the paparazzi waiting outside with an annoyed expression. It appeared that JLaw finally had enough of the blinding lights.
But even though Thursday night didn't end so well for the media, the media had a chance to feast on the couple as Daily Mail reported Lawrence and Hoult were spotted having a lovely time earlier in the day as they dined and laughed in an Italian restaurant in north London.
The setting appeared natural for the couple as they reportedly exchanged jokes and enjoyed having conversations on their mobile phones. However, a ring that JLaw was caught flashing on her engagement finger has made people assume the couple is engaged.
However, the heart-shaped turquoise ring that has caused engagement rumours, apparently, is just a costume jewelry that Lawrence happened to wear on her engagement finger.
The couple first met in 2011 during the filming of "X-Men: First Class" and they were said to have been dating on and off since then. Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult may not be walking on the aisle anytime soon, but People reported that the romantic couple was spotted walking and holding hands in the streets of London after the said lunch.
The lovely celebrity couple will soon be seen together as they join again for battle in the third installment of the X-Men franchise "X-Men: Days of Future Past," which hits theatres on May 23 in the U.S. and May 22 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff