Jennifer Lawrence Not Thrilled with Paparazzi; Flashes Middle Finger as She Shows Alleged Engagement Ring
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 27, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence is also human. The actress might have survived the bizarre proceedings on the "Hunger Games," but apparently the actress is as real as someone who when she doesn't feel too thrilled at people she flashes them a middle finger.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence of the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
The Oscar-winning actress just showed people a side of her that is not all laugh and fun. JLaw reportedly showed the paparazzi waiting for her outside the restaurant on Thursday, April 24, where she just had dinner with boyfriend Nicholas Hoult and fashion designer Tom Ford, a piece of herself plus an alleged engagement ring.
According to a Hollywood Life report, the 23-year-old actress had an "unbelievable evening," but right when they were leaving the restaurant Jennifer Lawrence decided to flash her middle finger at the paparazzi waiting outside with an annoyed expression. It appeared that JLaw finally had enough of the blinding lights.
But even though Thursday night didn't end so well for the media, the media had a chance to feast on the couple as Daily Mail reported Lawrence and Hoult were spotted having a lovely time earlier in the day as they dined and laughed in an Italian restaurant in north London.
The setting appeared natural for the couple as they reportedly exchanged jokes and enjoyed having conversations on their mobile phones. However, a ring that JLaw was caught flashing on her engagement finger has made people assume the couple is engaged.
However, the heart-shaped turquoise ring that has caused engagement rumours, apparently, is just a costume jewelry that Lawrence happened to wear on her engagement finger.
The couple first met in 2011 during the filming of "X-Men: First Class" and they were said to have been dating on and off since then. Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult may not be walking on the aisle anytime soon, but People reported that the romantic couple was spotted walking and holding hands in the streets of London after the said lunch.
The lovely celebrity couple will soon be seen together as they join again for battle in the third installment of the X-Men franchise "X-Men: Days of Future Past," which hits theatres on May 23 in the U.S. and May 22 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy