Jennifer Lawrence Not Thrilled with Paparazzi; Flashes Middle Finger as She Shows Alleged Engagement Ring
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 27, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence is also human. The actress might have survived the bizarre proceedings on the "Hunger Games," but apparently the actress is as real as someone who when she doesn't feel too thrilled at people she flashes them a middle finger.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence of the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
The Oscar-winning actress just showed people a side of her that is not all laugh and fun. JLaw reportedly showed the paparazzi waiting for her outside the restaurant on Thursday, April 24, where she just had dinner with boyfriend Nicholas Hoult and fashion designer Tom Ford, a piece of herself plus an alleged engagement ring.
According to a Hollywood Life report, the 23-year-old actress had an "unbelievable evening," but right when they were leaving the restaurant Jennifer Lawrence decided to flash her middle finger at the paparazzi waiting outside with an annoyed expression. It appeared that JLaw finally had enough of the blinding lights.
But even though Thursday night didn't end so well for the media, the media had a chance to feast on the couple as Daily Mail reported Lawrence and Hoult were spotted having a lovely time earlier in the day as they dined and laughed in an Italian restaurant in north London.
The setting appeared natural for the couple as they reportedly exchanged jokes and enjoyed having conversations on their mobile phones. However, a ring that JLaw was caught flashing on her engagement finger has made people assume the couple is engaged.
However, the heart-shaped turquoise ring that has caused engagement rumours, apparently, is just a costume jewelry that Lawrence happened to wear on her engagement finger.
The couple first met in 2011 during the filming of "X-Men: First Class" and they were said to have been dating on and off since then. Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult may not be walking on the aisle anytime soon, but People reported that the romantic couple was spotted walking and holding hands in the streets of London after the said lunch.
The lovely celebrity couple will soon be seen together as they join again for battle in the third installment of the X-Men franchise "X-Men: Days of Future Past," which hits theatres on May 23 in the U.S. and May 22 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'