Director Vijay, Amala Paul Confirm Their Love, Set to Marry Soon
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 27, 2014 6:13 PM EST
After days of speculations, director Vijay and Amala Paul have confirmed that they are in love with each other and set to marry.
Amala Paul (Facebook/SIIMA)
In a press release on Saturday, Vijay has revealed that he has found a soulmate in Amala Paul. "I herewith take this opportunity to announce my conversion of status from single to couple. The search for my life partner ends here as I have found my soulmate in Amala Paul. She's the girl with the most beautiful heart and I will truly treasure her with utmost care and love," Vijay said in the statement.
"We will meet the media and friends with personal invitations of our wedding. Currently, Amala has got a few commitments and I'm expecting my close to heart project "Saivam" to release. Only after all this, we will be able to spare more time towards the celebration of our life," he further stated.
Amala Paul also posted a message on her Facebook page regarding her love for Vijay.
"It seems like yesterday .The toddler,hanging on to papa's fingers,went to school.Rescued by brother during the occasional trouble,punishments rendered by mom often left the sentimental me speechless for days which will in turn make the whole house silent. I was always their princess .well,time to end all those,'alvida' to all those perks....
Time to enter the next stage of my life ,Where my partner is awaiting as eager as me to spend the rest of our lives together .Marriage never stuck to my mind ,Even the idea of that .
As life went like that one fine day i met this gentleman,an epitome of chivalry and magnificent creation of god with all the good manners a man should posses.
He came to my life,changed my life ,changed my thoughts and He literally swept me off my feet .Something inside me made me like the changes in me,later i realised it was the loce for him.
Here I AM DROWNED IN LOVE , DRENCHED IN CARE BY HIM.Thank you VIJAY for making my life so beautiful ,for making my life so complete , yes .. YOU COMPLETE ME !!"
The couple reportedly started dating while working in "Deiva Thirumagal," directed by Vijay. They are yet to officially announce their wedding date, though there have been reports doing the rounds that their marriage has been fixed on 12 June.
Image credit: Facebook/SIIMA
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia