Director Vijay, Amala Paul Confirm Their Love, Set to Marry Soon
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 27, 2014 6:13 PM EST
After days of speculations, director Vijay and Amala Paul have confirmed that they are in love with each other and set to marry.
Amala Paul (Facebook/SIIMA)
In a press release on Saturday, Vijay has revealed that he has found a soulmate in Amala Paul. "I herewith take this opportunity to announce my conversion of status from single to couple. The search for my life partner ends here as I have found my soulmate in Amala Paul. She's the girl with the most beautiful heart and I will truly treasure her with utmost care and love," Vijay said in the statement.
"We will meet the media and friends with personal invitations of our wedding. Currently, Amala has got a few commitments and I'm expecting my close to heart project "Saivam" to release. Only after all this, we will be able to spare more time towards the celebration of our life," he further stated.
Amala Paul also posted a message on her Facebook page regarding her love for Vijay.
"It seems like yesterday .The toddler,hanging on to papa's fingers,went to school.Rescued by brother during the occasional trouble,punishments rendered by mom often left the sentimental me speechless for days which will in turn make the whole house silent. I was always their princess .well,time to end all those,'alvida' to all those perks....
Time to enter the next stage of my life ,Where my partner is awaiting as eager as me to spend the rest of our lives together .Marriage never stuck to my mind ,Even the idea of that .
As life went like that one fine day i met this gentleman,an epitome of chivalry and magnificent creation of god with all the good manners a man should posses.
He came to my life,changed my life ,changed my thoughts and He literally swept me off my feet .Something inside me made me like the changes in me,later i realised it was the loce for him.
Here I AM DROWNED IN LOVE , DRENCHED IN CARE BY HIM.Thank you VIJAY for making my life so beautiful ,for making my life so complete , yes .. YOU COMPLETE ME !!"
The couple reportedly started dating while working in "Deiva Thirumagal," directed by Vijay. They are yet to officially announce their wedding date, though there have been reports doing the rounds that their marriage has been fixed on 12 June.
Image credit: Facebook/SIIMA
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal