Director Vijay, Amala Paul Confirm Their Love, Set to Marry Soon
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 27, 2014 6:13 PM EST
After days of speculations, director Vijay and Amala Paul have confirmed that they are in love with each other and set to marry.
Amala Paul (Facebook/SIIMA)
In a press release on Saturday, Vijay has revealed that he has found a soulmate in Amala Paul. "I herewith take this opportunity to announce my conversion of status from single to couple. The search for my life partner ends here as I have found my soulmate in Amala Paul. She's the girl with the most beautiful heart and I will truly treasure her with utmost care and love," Vijay said in the statement.
"We will meet the media and friends with personal invitations of our wedding. Currently, Amala has got a few commitments and I'm expecting my close to heart project "Saivam" to release. Only after all this, we will be able to spare more time towards the celebration of our life," he further stated.
Amala Paul also posted a message on her Facebook page regarding her love for Vijay.
"It seems like yesterday .The toddler,hanging on to papa's fingers,went to school.Rescued by brother during the occasional trouble,punishments rendered by mom often left the sentimental me speechless for days which will in turn make the whole house silent. I was always their princess .well,time to end all those,'alvida' to all those perks....
Time to enter the next stage of my life ,Where my partner is awaiting as eager as me to spend the rest of our lives together .Marriage never stuck to my mind ,Even the idea of that .
As life went like that one fine day i met this gentleman,an epitome of chivalry and magnificent creation of god with all the good manners a man should posses.
He came to my life,changed my life ,changed my thoughts and He literally swept me off my feet .Something inside me made me like the changes in me,later i realised it was the loce for him.
Here I AM DROWNED IN LOVE , DRENCHED IN CARE BY HIM.Thank you VIJAY for making my life so beautiful ,for making my life so complete , yes .. YOU COMPLETE ME !!"
The couple reportedly started dating while working in "Deiva Thirumagal," directed by Vijay. They are yet to officially announce their wedding date, though there have been reports doing the rounds that their marriage has been fixed on 12 June.
Image credit: Facebook/SIIMA
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia