Pacers Even Series With Hawks at 2-2
By James Patrick Quizon | April 27, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Never mind the criticisms, the Indiana Pacers are now tied with the Atlanta Hawks at 2-2 in their best-of-seven series in the first round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
After much talk-- and debate-- how the Pacers could be the worst No.1 seed in the history of the NBA, Indiana has regained some form that brought them to the East Finals during last season's playoff run.
Paul George (24 points) and David West (18 points) hit crucial three-pointers down the stretch to give the Indiana the close 91-88 victory in Game 4 and more importantly get back the homecourt advantage from the hard-fighting Hawks.
George Hill had 15 points and 5 assists for the Pacers squad which limited Atlanta's field goal shooting to just 35.7 per cent (30/84 FG).
Paul Millsap led the losing side with 29 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocked shots.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 4 of the Indiana-Atlanta match-up in the NBA Playoffs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match