Pacers Even Series With Hawks at 2-2
By James Patrick Quizon | April 27, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Never mind the criticisms, the Indiana Pacers are now tied with the Atlanta Hawks at 2-2 in their best-of-seven series in the first round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
After much talk-- and debate-- how the Pacers could be the worst No.1 seed in the history of the NBA, Indiana has regained some form that brought them to the East Finals during last season's playoff run.
Paul George (24 points) and David West (18 points) hit crucial three-pointers down the stretch to give the Indiana the close 91-88 victory in Game 4 and more importantly get back the homecourt advantage from the hard-fighting Hawks.
George Hill had 15 points and 5 assists for the Pacers squad which limited Atlanta's field goal shooting to just 35.7 per cent (30/84 FG).
Paul Millsap led the losing side with 29 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocked shots.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 4 of the Indiana-Atlanta match-up in the NBA Playoffs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions