Pacers Even Series With Hawks at 2-2
By James Patrick Quizon | April 27, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Never mind the criticisms, the Indiana Pacers are now tied with the Atlanta Hawks at 2-2 in their best-of-seven series in the first round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
After much talk-- and debate-- how the Pacers could be the worst No.1 seed in the history of the NBA, Indiana has regained some form that brought them to the East Finals during last season's playoff run.
Paul George (24 points) and David West (18 points) hit crucial three-pointers down the stretch to give the Indiana the close 91-88 victory in Game 4 and more importantly get back the homecourt advantage from the hard-fighting Hawks.
George Hill had 15 points and 5 assists for the Pacers squad which limited Atlanta's field goal shooting to just 35.7 per cent (30/84 FG).
Paul Millsap led the losing side with 29 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocked shots.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 4 of the Indiana-Atlanta match-up in the NBA Playoffs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery