Shah Rukh Khan's 'Happy New Year' Completes Month-Long Night Shoot [PHOTOS]
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 26, 2014 11:06 PM EST
Farah Khan directorial "Happy New Year" (HNY), starring Shah Rukh Khan in the lead, has completed its night schedule, after a 30-day shoot.
The production of "HNY", which is set for a Diwali 2014 release, has been going strong with continuous schedules. Extensive shoot at nights was witnessed over the last month, as some of the cast and crew were seen sharing the details.
Happy New Year personalised poster [Twitter/HNY]
Finally, after a month-long hard work, the "HNY" team has completed the night schedule, revealed Farah and Shah Rukh on Twitter.
Nearly 30 nites of relentless work. Was waiting for them to end & now that they have ended...don't know what to do with the day. Sleep maybe
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) April 25, 2014
The director posted the news of the wrap-up, along with photos of "HNY" team, and thanked the crew as well as the superstar. However, Abhishek Bachchan appeared missing from the action.
And finally the nite shoots end after a month!! The most fun direction dept n also the most efficient!! Thank u! pic.twitter.com/gVnMLA0Jq1 — Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) April 25, 2014
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) April 25, 2014
The film's leading lady Deepika Padukone is currently in the US for IIFA Awards 2014, where she is set to perform. However, her "HNY" co-star Shah Rukh reportedly gave the awards a miss, to cast his vote in the ongoing Lok Sabha elections and for other work commitments.
As per reports, "HNY", which was shot in Dubai previously, is yet to finish shooting some of its song sequences.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]