Watch IPL 2014 Match 14: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 26, 2014 6:54 PM EST
The Royal Challengers Bangalore will still be wondering just how they managed to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory in their last match against the Kolkata Knight Riders, a win which would have kept them unbeaten in IPL 2014. However, they will not have much time to ponder on that momentous result, with the Rajasthan Royals waiting in the wings on Saturday in Abu Dhabi looking to hand RCB another defeat.
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the highlights of the match HERE
Get the report HERE
Match 14 is scheduled for a 2.30 pm local time (4 pm IST, 11.30 am GMT, 6.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Max in India. Watch the match via online live streaming in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE. Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively.
RCB were cruising to victory against KKR on Thursday, chasing a modest total of 150, but an unbelievable catch from Chris Lynn, which will be replayed for years to come, and some outstanding bowling from former Royal Challenger R Vinay Kumar, got KKR out of jail, leaving the Bangalore franchise a stunned outfit.
To bounce back from such a jolting defeat is never easy, but it does help when the next game comes quickly as it prevent the side from dwelling too much on the loss.
With doubts continuing to linger over the fitness of Chris Gayle, the onus will again fall on the three other batting superstars at RCB - Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh and AB De Villiers. The much-vaunted trio need to come together and help RCB over the line, be that in a chase or batting first, with their bowlers coming up trumps every single time in the last three games.
Little-known leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal has made a dream start to his IPL 2014 campaign, with the rest of the bowlers, including the increasingly speedy Varun Aaron, also stepping up admirably.
The Rajasthan Royals will know they will be up against a bowling side in form, making the influence of Ajinkya Rahane, Sanju Samson and Shane Watson quite important with the bat.
All three batsmen have made starts, without really playing that now-that-was-amazing innings, and such a knock from one, if not two, will be needed to topple RCB.
RR, who have won one and lost two, bowled really well to restrict CSK to just 140 in the last game, but their batsmen could not pull them over the line, throwing away their wickets with great regularity to fall seven runs short. Such profligacy, if repeated, will only result in a loss to RCB and it will be something that the Royals willow wielders will be well aware of.
"In a T20 match, it all boils down to the last couple of overs," RR all-rounder Stuart Binny told IPL's official website. "It's all about thinking clearly at that time. We all prepare well, do our batting and bowling drills.
"But in the end, whether you win or lose depends on how you hold your nerves during that moment, and we need to learn that. Yes, some of the games will not go our way, but we must keep working on that aspect and learn how to emerge on the right side of pressure situations."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation