Rihanna Disses Chris Brown: Breezy Abused his Fame?
By Sonam Malik | April 26, 2014 4:34 PM EST
Rihanna apparently thinks that Chris Brown has "abused his fame". The "Unapologetic" singer who broke-up with Brown last year following latter's relationship with Karrueche Tran, wants Brown to be more kind towards the music industry.
"She feels that he abuses his fame but that's not her judging. There are millions of people out there who would take opportunities that he has been given and would be so humble and grateful and would never squander their luck, a source close to Rihanna told Hollywoodlife.
Brown has come under fire several times for his behavioral problems and also made headlines when he physically assaulted RiRi in 2009. He later attended counselling sessions and explained that he regretted his actions.
"As far as she (Rihanna) and I are concerned, she knows my heart and I know her heart. I am not really focused on the negative, everything is positive for me. I did my 52 weeks of counseling and learned it was absolutely wrong. It was domestic violence counseling. A 52-week program. Every Monday in Virginia, I remember going, sitting in there thinking, 'why did I do what I did?' I really just wanted to get help," Brown told Matt Lauer on the Today show, while speaking about the fiasco, reported DailyMail.
Currently, Brown is spending jail time for hitting a man while he was touring in Washington D.C. However, the rapper has claimed that he did not hit anybody.
Rihanna also reportedly thinks that Brown is unable to handle the success he has got.
"Some people just can't handle too much too fast," the source said adding that Rihanna truly "wishes that one day he'll find himself and be that good man he wants to be."
Chris Brown will be jail till his next hearing date in June.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display