‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Big Reveals: Rita Ora Shares Why Working with Dakota Johnson Can Be a Little Bit Distracting and More
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 25, 2014 11:24 PM EST
There appears to have been a shower of information as "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Rita Ora continues to offer big revelations concerning her role as Mia Grey, how working with co-star Dakota Johnson felt like and more.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
"Working with Dakota [Johnson] was extremely fun she's just so gorgeous so it kind of distracts you a little bit, but I mean she's a really great great . . . she's an amazing actress so I'm like learning things from her," the 23-year-old singer and actress told MTV News in an interview.
Rita Ora also revealed how she prepared for her role as Mia Grey, whom she referred to as "honestly one of the ones that loves her brother [Christian Grey] for whatever," saying she had to learn French and American accent and had to wear a brown wig on.
". . . I was being the smart girl that came from French school to see her family, so it was just a lot of dedication, it was like going back to school," the songstress told MTV in reference to her role.
Rita Ora has previously revealed how she snagged the Mia Grey role. The British songstress said that she only approached the production team of Fifty Shades in the hopes that she might be part of the soundtrack, but she got a movie role, instead. Ora is playing the role of Mia Grey, the sister of Christian Grey, played by Irish actor Jamie Dornan.
But aside from her Fifty Shades adventures, Ora also shared her personal exploits with DJ Calvin Harris, who she currently dates, to the media. According to a Daily Mail report, the British songstress admitted that like E.L. James fictional Fifty Shades of Grey characters Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) and Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson), Ora and Harris are also into "some kinky bedroom antic" in real life.
Surprised? Apparently, Ora has even detailed it in an interview with "The Breakfast Club" on Power 105.1 FM.
"I mean, I like a whip. This is why Fifty Shades is perfect for me because I really love the book. But I like unexpected stuff. A tiny bit of [pain], not too much," Ora shared.
And wait, if those are not enough revelations, Rita Ora has also shared another fun fact as to why she stripped off Zac Efron's shirt during the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
"Kind of like somebody in my mind spoke to me and said, 'You better go rip that shirt off!'" the 23-year-old singer and actress revealed in an interview with John Walker on MTV.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed