Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell in Pain after Actor's Tragic Death, Attending Grief Counselling Sessions
By Sonam Malik | April 25, 2014 8:30 PM EST
Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell is reportedly attending grief counseling sessions, five months after the tragic death of "Fast & Furious" actor.
Gosnell's father Casey Gosnell recently revealed that his daughter is in immense pain since Walker's death.
"You have to understand that she is still terribly wounded by Paul's death and will be for a long time. Maybe one day she'll be ready to talk about Paul but she's not there yet. She's trying to deal with her loss - it's been very hard for her. But she has her family and we're trying to help and support her as much as we can," Daily Mail quoted Casey.
Walker passed away on Nov 30 while coming back from a charity event. His car hit electric pole and burst into flames leaving Walker's body badly burnt and injured.
Walker had never spoken much about his girlfriend to the media and even Jasmine has never gone public about her relationship with the actor. However, after Walker's death she did post a message on her Facebook page that read: "Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are ever near, still missed, still I will always love you. Rest in Peace. Love..."
Jasmine reportedly met Walker when she was 16-year-old and was in a relationship with him for seven long years till the actor met his maker last year.
She is currently spending time with her family in Goleta and is trying to come to terms with Walker's death.
Walker's untimely death in California left his fans and family in shock. Before the tragic event, Walker had already filmed the major part of his scenes in "Fast & Furious 7". Now his brothers Caleb and Cody will be working as body doubles to complete the remaining scenes.
"Fast & Furious 7" is all set to release on April 9, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight