Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell in Pain after Actor's Tragic Death, Attending Grief Counselling Sessions
By Sonam Malik | April 25, 2014 8:30 PM EST
Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell is reportedly attending grief counseling sessions, five months after the tragic death of "Fast & Furious" actor.
Gosnell's father Casey Gosnell recently revealed that his daughter is in immense pain since Walker's death.
"You have to understand that she is still terribly wounded by Paul's death and will be for a long time. Maybe one day she'll be ready to talk about Paul but she's not there yet. She's trying to deal with her loss - it's been very hard for her. But she has her family and we're trying to help and support her as much as we can," Daily Mail quoted Casey.
Walker passed away on Nov 30 while coming back from a charity event. His car hit electric pole and burst into flames leaving Walker's body badly burnt and injured.
Walker had never spoken much about his girlfriend to the media and even Jasmine has never gone public about her relationship with the actor. However, after Walker's death she did post a message on her Facebook page that read: "Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are ever near, still missed, still I will always love you. Rest in Peace. Love..."
Jasmine reportedly met Walker when she was 16-year-old and was in a relationship with him for seven long years till the actor met his maker last year.
She is currently spending time with her family in Goleta and is trying to come to terms with Walker's death.
Walker's untimely death in California left his fans and family in shock. Before the tragic event, Walker had already filmed the major part of his scenes in "Fast & Furious 7". Now his brothers Caleb and Cody will be working as body doubles to complete the remaining scenes.
"Fast & Furious 7" is all set to release on April 9, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones