Watch IPL 2014 Match 12: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Daredevils Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 25, 2014 6:53 PM EST
The Sunrisers Hyderabad haven't won a single game yet, not even come close; the Delhi Daredevils have flattered to deceive more often than not in IPL 2014, struggling without their talisman Kevin Pietersen.
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the Match Highlights HERE
Get the report HERE
The match is scheduled for a 2.30 pm local time (4 pm IST, 11.30 am GMT, 6.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Max in India. Watch the match via online live streaming in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE. Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively.
Come Friday afternoon, the two struggling teams will lock horns looking to find some much-needed momentum as IPL, after a relatively humdrum start, begins to hit top gear.
The Sunrisers are coming off the back of two losses from their opening two games, and two scathing ones at that. Despite having one of the best top three you can ask for in their batting order, SRH have failed to go beyond even 135 in their two matches.
Aaron Finch has not come to the party, and neither has David Warner, while skipper Shikhar Dhawan has looked a lot like the batsman he replaced at the top for India - Gautam Gambhir.
The much-vaunted top three will have to fire on all cylinders from now, starting with the game against the Daredevils, with the Sunrisers desperate to open their account in the tournament, or at the very least, make a game of it.
At the other end, you have the Delhi Daredevils, who have won one match, while losing two. The first game of their season did not go too well, overwhelmed by the Royal Challengers Bangalore, while DD showed a lot of resolve against Kolkata Knight Riders to chase down a sizeable total against a formidable bowling lineup.
However, the high of that victory soon turned into a miserable low with Delhi surrendering tamely to CSK, who posted their biggest win in the process, after bowling their opponents out for just 84.
While the Daredevils cannot possibly play as bad as they did against CSK, they will have to do without the services of fast bowler Nathan Coulter-Nile, who has been ruled out for a while with a hamstring injury.
The major boost, though, will be the return of Pietersen, the skipper finally thought to be fit enough to take the field after a finger injury. Apart from the obvious power that Pietersen brings to the batting lineup, the former England batsman's experience and tactical nous will also be welcomed with Dinesh Karthik struggling to handle the captaincy role in the past three games.
"It's imperative for me to play a significant role as a senior figure in the dressing room," Pietersen said. "You need to reach out to the players and help them out. We're all a part of the senior group in the squad and the onus is on us to look after each other. The young guys need guidance from us and we too need to know how they want to go about things."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report