Watch IPL 2014 Match 12: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Daredevils Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 25, 2014 6:53 PM EST
The Sunrisers Hyderabad haven't won a single game yet, not even come close; the Delhi Daredevils have flattered to deceive more often than not in IPL 2014, struggling without their talisman Kevin Pietersen.
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the Match Highlights HERE
Get the report HERE
The match is scheduled for a 2.30 pm local time (4 pm IST, 11.30 am GMT, 6.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Max in India. Watch the match via online live streaming in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE. Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively.
Come Friday afternoon, the two struggling teams will lock horns looking to find some much-needed momentum as IPL, after a relatively humdrum start, begins to hit top gear.
The Sunrisers are coming off the back of two losses from their opening two games, and two scathing ones at that. Despite having one of the best top three you can ask for in their batting order, SRH have failed to go beyond even 135 in their two matches.
Aaron Finch has not come to the party, and neither has David Warner, while skipper Shikhar Dhawan has looked a lot like the batsman he replaced at the top for India - Gautam Gambhir.
The much-vaunted top three will have to fire on all cylinders from now, starting with the game against the Daredevils, with the Sunrisers desperate to open their account in the tournament, or at the very least, make a game of it.
At the other end, you have the Delhi Daredevils, who have won one match, while losing two. The first game of their season did not go too well, overwhelmed by the Royal Challengers Bangalore, while DD showed a lot of resolve against Kolkata Knight Riders to chase down a sizeable total against a formidable bowling lineup.
However, the high of that victory soon turned into a miserable low with Delhi surrendering tamely to CSK, who posted their biggest win in the process, after bowling their opponents out for just 84.
While the Daredevils cannot possibly play as bad as they did against CSK, they will have to do without the services of fast bowler Nathan Coulter-Nile, who has been ruled out for a while with a hamstring injury.
The major boost, though, will be the return of Pietersen, the skipper finally thought to be fit enough to take the field after a finger injury. Apart from the obvious power that Pietersen brings to the batting lineup, the former England batsman's experience and tactical nous will also be welcomed with Dinesh Karthik struggling to handle the captaincy role in the past three games.
"It's imperative for me to play a significant role as a senior figure in the dressing room," Pietersen said. "You need to reach out to the players and help them out. We're all a part of the senior group in the squad and the onus is on us to look after each other. The young guys need guidance from us and we too need to know how they want to go about things."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet