New Fiat Punto Facelift Spy Images Roll In
By greeshma m | April 25, 2014 6:53 PM EST
Fiat's much rumoured 2014 Punto facelift has been spied testing time and again in India. Now the Punto facelift has hit the web in the form of fresh set of images, suggesting that the arrival of the car is not too far.
Fiat Punto (Photo: WikimediaCommons/RudolfStricker)
The car, which is in the testing phase in the country, has made numerous appearances on the internet through spy images and reports. Now the latest set of images has been posted by Motoroids, who snapped the car at ARAI Pune. However, the fresh shot of the car does not reveal anything new.
Mechanically, the upcoming Punto facelift is likely to retain the same engine of its current model. While the diesel version of the new Punto Facelift is expected to pack the same 1.3 liter Multijet diesel engine, which can churn out a power of 75bhp and a torque of 197Nm, the petrol model of the Punto facelift is likely to draw its power from 1.2 and 1.4 litre engine. The petrol motor can generate a power of 68bhp-96Nm and 90bhp-115Nm respectively.
The major changes in the car are likely to be the 16-inch alloys, rear parking sensor, cruise control, auto headlamps and dashboard. Rumours also suggest that the new Fait Punto facelift will wear new front grille and taillights.
Although the sighting of the Punto Facelift has become common, the company is yet to make any announcement on the launch of the vehicle in India. Nevertheless, auto lovers in the country are expecting the arrival of the car around the festival season this year. The company is also expected to launch the Abarth 500 and the Punto-based Avventura in India in the coming months and both the vehicles will be brought to India as CBU.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 To Boost Telstra’s Income By $500 Million
- Smaller Australian Telcos Required To Have Usage Alert For Customers To Avoid Phone Bill Shock
- Addiction Rehabilitation Leader BioCorRx, Inc. Participates In San Francisco’s eMoneyShow
- BlackBerry to Host ‘See The Bigger Picture’ Event in London, Dubai & Toronto on Sep 24
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones