New Fiat Punto Facelift Spy Images Roll In
By greeshma m | April 25, 2014 6:53 PM EST
Fiat's much rumoured 2014 Punto facelift has been spied testing time and again in India. Now the Punto facelift has hit the web in the form of fresh set of images, suggesting that the arrival of the car is not too far.
Fiat Punto (Photo: WikimediaCommons/RudolfStricker)
The car, which is in the testing phase in the country, has made numerous appearances on the internet through spy images and reports. Now the latest set of images has been posted by Motoroids, who snapped the car at ARAI Pune. However, the fresh shot of the car does not reveal anything new.
Mechanically, the upcoming Punto facelift is likely to retain the same engine of its current model. While the diesel version of the new Punto Facelift is expected to pack the same 1.3 liter Multijet diesel engine, which can churn out a power of 75bhp and a torque of 197Nm, the petrol model of the Punto facelift is likely to draw its power from 1.2 and 1.4 litre engine. The petrol motor can generate a power of 68bhp-96Nm and 90bhp-115Nm respectively.
The major changes in the car are likely to be the 16-inch alloys, rear parking sensor, cruise control, auto headlamps and dashboard. Rumours also suggest that the new Fait Punto facelift will wear new front grille and taillights.
Although the sighting of the Punto Facelift has become common, the company is yet to make any announcement on the launch of the vehicle in India. Nevertheless, auto lovers in the country are expecting the arrival of the car around the festival season this year. The company is also expected to launch the Abarth 500 and the Punto-based Avventura in India in the coming months and both the vehicles will be brought to India as CBU.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Coming Out Gay Defies Corporate Norm: Tech Execs Applaud Inspiring Essay
- Bombshell, Shocking And Wild Read: Jefferies & Co. Sage Kelly Forces Wife To Have Sex With Clients For A Deal
- Russia Succeeds Where US Fails: ISS NASA Antares Rocket Explosion Meant to Happen; Russia Successfully Launches Cargo Ship
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Walmart Sells ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ for Halloween
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists