New Fiat Punto Facelift Spy Images Roll In
By greeshma m | April 25, 2014 6:53 PM EST
Fiat's much rumoured 2014 Punto facelift has been spied testing time and again in India. Now the Punto facelift has hit the web in the form of fresh set of images, suggesting that the arrival of the car is not too far.
Fiat Punto (Photo: WikimediaCommons/RudolfStricker)
The car, which is in the testing phase in the country, has made numerous appearances on the internet through spy images and reports. Now the latest set of images has been posted by Motoroids, who snapped the car at ARAI Pune. However, the fresh shot of the car does not reveal anything new.
Mechanically, the upcoming Punto facelift is likely to retain the same engine of its current model. While the diesel version of the new Punto Facelift is expected to pack the same 1.3 liter Multijet diesel engine, which can churn out a power of 75bhp and a torque of 197Nm, the petrol model of the Punto facelift is likely to draw its power from 1.2 and 1.4 litre engine. The petrol motor can generate a power of 68bhp-96Nm and 90bhp-115Nm respectively.
The major changes in the car are likely to be the 16-inch alloys, rear parking sensor, cruise control, auto headlamps and dashboard. Rumours also suggest that the new Fait Punto facelift will wear new front grille and taillights.
Although the sighting of the Punto Facelift has become common, the company is yet to make any announcement on the launch of the vehicle in India. Nevertheless, auto lovers in the country are expecting the arrival of the car around the festival season this year. The company is also expected to launch the Abarth 500 and the Punto-based Avventura in India in the coming months and both the vehicles will be brought to India as CBU.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown