Jennifer Lawrence Rocks Engagement Ring Given by Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult?
By Sonam Malik | April 25, 2014 6:18 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence was recently spotted with a ring on her engagement finger. The "Hunger Games" actress was seen spending some lone time with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on April 24 in London, with a rock shining on her hands. Does that mean J-Law is engaged?
Jennifer Lawrence, best supporting actress nominee for her role in "American Hustle," arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The 23-year-old actress has been dating Hoult for more than three years now and speculations are rife that the couple may walk down the aisle soon. Lawrence and Hoult met for the first time while filming for "X-Men-First Class" in 2011. They broke-up after a while, but reunited during the shoot of "X-Men: Days of Future Past". The couple is said to have a rock solid romance since then.
J-Law and Hoult have made to many red carpet events together. The couple was seen sharing a kiss when J-Law recently won the best actress in comedy at Golden Globes. The couple also sat together during the 2014 Academy Awards. J-Law was dressed in an elegant red gown for the ceremony and she looked perfect sitting next to Hoult.
The two shared tons of laughs when Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres made fun of Lawrence's Oscar fall. Lawrence has tripped during the Oscar's twice in a row. This year she had an epic fall just seconds after she hit the red carpet. She lost her footing and fell on her face. However, Hoult was on her side to help her pop back.
While the two have grueling work schedules, they reportedly talk to each other regularly on Face Time and Skype dates, reported Hollywoodlife. The couple will get to spend a lot more time together when they start with the promotions of "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
Though there is no confirmation on whether the couple is engaged or not, lets hope that they take the wedding vows soon and live happily ever after.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date