‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star NeNe Leakes Leaving Show? Takes Sides on Porsha Williams-Kenya Moore Brawl
By Keerthi Mohan | April 25, 2014 5:23 PM EST
NeNe Leakes is reportedly ready to throw in the towel on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” as she feels that the drama on the reality show is not worth the money she rakes in from it.
During an appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show Wednesday night, Leakes hinted that this might be the last season as she is tired of all the negative and belittling antics employed by the other cast mates. She also feels that the show has changed over the years, and the new cast brings bitterness to the show.
“I began this so many years ago with other girls… And I’m the only original that’s left. It has changed a lot over the years. I thought, or at least I think, people would tune in to see the Real Housewives of Atlanta because they would get to see fabulousness, and a good old read, and never the hair pulling and the punching and all that kind of stuff,” Leakes said, referring to the brawl between Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams during the reunion episode.
Leakes admitted that she is Team Porsha, saying that Moore was equally responsible for starting the fight. The reunion episode saw Moore taunting Williams about her former husband’s sexuality, and in a fit of anger Williams attacked her cast mate.
While there are talks that Williams will be fired from the show, Leakes feels that it wouldn’t be fair to fire just one woman.
“No, it’s not fair to fire Porsha. Actually, I didn’t feel it was fair to ask Porsha to leave the reunion,” Leakes said. “I thought if she left, Kenya needed to leave. I felt they both needed to go.”
Meanwhile, there are rumors that Williams was drunk during the reunion as she was sure Moore would try to belittle her.
“Porsha was drunk… there were two bottles of wine in her dressing room. She came to fight Kenya and needed some liquid courage!” an insider told Radar Online.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3