‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of April 28, 2014: Love Triangle and Betrayal [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 25, 2014 4:59 PM EST
Does it look easy to be one of the "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) characters? Not when you are in between two men vying for your love. Not when you're being betrayed, either. So when will it ever be easy on B&B? Watch out for the spoilers!
During the week of April 21, Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) has been through pregnancy scare. Yes, the pregnancy test result has arrived, and apparently it reveals everything is just a scare. But it definitely put Hope into doubting her relationship with Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) and considering Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), again.
The fans' comments regarding the soap opera's recent events vary. Some believed Wyatt and Hope will finally have a happy ending and Liam will go back to Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood), while others were reeling with anger saying Wyatt should never be with Hope. The love triangle has only become even more pronounced on B&B because of the pregnancy scare.
For the week of April 28, the Bold and the Beautiful spoilers reveal that Wyatt may get a little more ahead of Liam. According to soapcentral, Hope and Wyatt will occupy themselves as they support "animal rescue" together with Bob Barker of "The Price is Right." Fans of Liam and Hope will not need to worry, though, because the following weeks will reveal Liam is not ready to give up on Hope yet. It appears that there is more to the love triangle than it is being shown now.
Meanwhile, there's also the drama with Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) and Oliver Jones (Zack Conroy) who has gotten intimate during the past couple of days. But apparently, Aly will soon be betraying Oliver and will be sharing a secret with Caroline Spencer (Linsey Godfrey).
Then there's also the return of Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo), who according to reviews is not really sought after by anyone on the show except Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye). On previous episodes of the Bold and the Beautiful, Taylor was revealed to have been the reason why Aly's mother Darla was killed so Eric Forrester (John McCook) will tell Taylor not to try getting in touch with Aly.
On the other hand, the sisters' drama is not over yet. Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) will decide if she should carry out her plan and win Spencer Publications for Bill Spencer (Don Diamont). However, it appears that Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) will not let Bill spend time with his son so it will put Brooke into action.
There will be more to happen on the Bold and the Beautiful so watch out for more spoilers and updates. Watch the sneak peek video below from the official CBS YouTube channel to know what is happening on B&B.
WATCH: "Bold and the Beautiful" [April 28, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef