Honda Activa 125 Price Revealed; Launch on 28 April
By greeshma m | April 25, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Honda 's much awaited scooter Activa 125 is all set to hit Indian roads on 28 April.
Activa 125, the latest offering of Honda in the Activa line up has been the talk of the town since its first appearance at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014.The two wheeler enthusiasts in the country have waited enough to hear about the launch of the Activa 125 in the domestic market and now the latest report suggests that the scooter will finally reach showrooms on 28 April.
A report by Motoroids claims that the Honda has started sending invite for the Activa 125 launch and the event will also mark the inauguration of the sales of the scooter. Earlier in this week, Honda revealed the prices of its upcoming Activa 125.
Activa 125 will be made available in two variants - Standard (with drum brakes) and Deluxe (Disc brakes & alloys). While the Standard version is priced at 52,447, the Deluxe comes at a price point of 58,156 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The latest Activa pack a 125cc, single cylinder, four-stroke engine under the hood ,which can churn out a power of 8.6bhp at 6500 rpm and a peak torque of 10.12 Nm at 5500 rpm .The scooter, a strong rival of Piaggio's Vespa, Suzuki's Access and Swish and Mahindra's Duro and Rodeo in India comes mated to a V-Matic CVT transmission and comes with telescopic fork suspension at the front and hydraulic type at the rear.
It measures 1,814 mm in length, 704 mm in width, 1,151 mm in height and has a wheelbase of 1,260 mm. Promising a fuel efficiency of 60-65 kmpl, the Activa 125 is the first Honda scooter in the 125cc segment to come with Honda Efficiency Technology (HET). The scooter will be offered in four colour variants in the sub-continent market- midnight blue, black, pearl white and sword silver - and comes with features like optional disc brake, tubeless tires, digital meter and metal body.
Technical Specifications of Honda Activa 125
Engine Type: 4 Stroke, Air Cooled, SI Engine
Max Power: 6.38 Kw (8.6 Bhp)@6500 rpm
Max Torque: 10.12 Nm@5500 rpm
Wheel Base: 1260mm
Seat Height: 765mm
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family