Khloe Kardashian 'Moving on' But Still ‘in Love’ With Ex-Husband Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 25, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Moving on after a divorce is not that much of a hassle for Khloe Kardashian.
With Khloe recent dating with French Montana, it was easy to tell that she was able to let go of her baggage from a broken relationship with Lamar Odom rather than staying emotionally and mentally stuck on her past. But a new report noted the actress was still hurt over ex-hubby despite seeing the American rapper.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
According to Hollywood Life, Khloe's thoughts occasionally drift back to Lamar. This shouldn't come as a surprise. Khloe was married to Lamar for 4 years. No matter how much Khloe tries to get over Lamar and focus positively on other things in her life, she really can't force herself not to think of her ex-husband.
"It looks like Khloe is moving on from Lamar but the truth is she still feels pain from that lost relationship," a source revealed.
Khloe may seem to someties worry about Lamar but the source further said the 29-year-old reality TV star have many things to keep her busy. The last thing that Khloe needs is to get wrapped up in the emotions involving Lamar. Sooner or later, Khloe may become too busy thinking about Lamar because she may end up as a talk show host.
Recently, Khloe served as a guest host for Chelsea twice. She took over the talk show on March 6 and April 21. The source said Chelsea Handler's retirement from her show provides a lot of opportunities. "Khloe is a top contender to host a late night show similar to Chelsea's," the source claimed.
"She's not afraid to ruffle some feathers and execs like that," the source added.
Meanwhile, the news about Khloe and French delving on the idea of having a baby together has apparently reached Lamar and wasn't happy about it. Despite the recent report saying Lamar was already done and over with Khloe and that he was willing to file his response to the divorce case she filed in December, the basketball athlete was reportedly "devastated" to hear about the "baby news."
"If Khloe suddenly announces she's pregnant, it could also send him into another downward spiral," In Touch Weekly reported as told by its source. "It would really hurt Lamar."
If Khloe gets the hosting job, and with Lamar's basketball career in the National Basketball Association (NBA) revving up, both of them will have work to keep them feeling busy and hold their thoughts on each other.
The couple's divorce is crazy enough without the prying eyes of the public and the media watching them.
More Entertainment News:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates