Khloe Kardashian 'Moving on' But Still ‘in Love’ With Ex-Husband Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 25, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Moving on after a divorce is not that much of a hassle for Khloe Kardashian.
With Khloe recent dating with French Montana, it was easy to tell that she was able to let go of her baggage from a broken relationship with Lamar Odom rather than staying emotionally and mentally stuck on her past. But a new report noted the actress was still hurt over ex-hubby despite seeing the American rapper.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
According to Hollywood Life, Khloe's thoughts occasionally drift back to Lamar. This shouldn't come as a surprise. Khloe was married to Lamar for 4 years. No matter how much Khloe tries to get over Lamar and focus positively on other things in her life, she really can't force herself not to think of her ex-husband.
"It looks like Khloe is moving on from Lamar but the truth is she still feels pain from that lost relationship," a source revealed.
Khloe may seem to someties worry about Lamar but the source further said the 29-year-old reality TV star have many things to keep her busy. The last thing that Khloe needs is to get wrapped up in the emotions involving Lamar. Sooner or later, Khloe may become too busy thinking about Lamar because she may end up as a talk show host.
Recently, Khloe served as a guest host for Chelsea twice. She took over the talk show on March 6 and April 21. The source said Chelsea Handler's retirement from her show provides a lot of opportunities. "Khloe is a top contender to host a late night show similar to Chelsea's," the source claimed.
"She's not afraid to ruffle some feathers and execs like that," the source added.
Meanwhile, the news about Khloe and French delving on the idea of having a baby together has apparently reached Lamar and wasn't happy about it. Despite the recent report saying Lamar was already done and over with Khloe and that he was willing to file his response to the divorce case she filed in December, the basketball athlete was reportedly "devastated" to hear about the "baby news."
"If Khloe suddenly announces she's pregnant, it could also send him into another downward spiral," In Touch Weekly reported as told by its source. "It would really hurt Lamar."
If Khloe gets the hosting job, and with Lamar's basketball career in the National Basketball Association (NBA) revving up, both of them will have work to keep them feeling busy and hold their thoughts on each other.
The couple's divorce is crazy enough without the prying eyes of the public and the media watching them.
More Entertainment News:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage