Khloe Kardashian 'Moving on' But Still ‘in Love’ With Ex-Husband Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 25, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Moving on after a divorce is not that much of a hassle for Khloe Kardashian.
With Khloe recent dating with French Montana, it was easy to tell that she was able to let go of her baggage from a broken relationship with Lamar Odom rather than staying emotionally and mentally stuck on her past. But a new report noted the actress was still hurt over ex-hubby despite seeing the American rapper.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
According to Hollywood Life, Khloe's thoughts occasionally drift back to Lamar. This shouldn't come as a surprise. Khloe was married to Lamar for 4 years. No matter how much Khloe tries to get over Lamar and focus positively on other things in her life, she really can't force herself not to think of her ex-husband.
"It looks like Khloe is moving on from Lamar but the truth is she still feels pain from that lost relationship," a source revealed.
Khloe may seem to someties worry about Lamar but the source further said the 29-year-old reality TV star have many things to keep her busy. The last thing that Khloe needs is to get wrapped up in the emotions involving Lamar. Sooner or later, Khloe may become too busy thinking about Lamar because she may end up as a talk show host.
Recently, Khloe served as a guest host for Chelsea twice. She took over the talk show on March 6 and April 21. The source said Chelsea Handler's retirement from her show provides a lot of opportunities. "Khloe is a top contender to host a late night show similar to Chelsea's," the source claimed.
"She's not afraid to ruffle some feathers and execs like that," the source added.
Meanwhile, the news about Khloe and French delving on the idea of having a baby together has apparently reached Lamar and wasn't happy about it. Despite the recent report saying Lamar was already done and over with Khloe and that he was willing to file his response to the divorce case she filed in December, the basketball athlete was reportedly "devastated" to hear about the "baby news."
"If Khloe suddenly announces she's pregnant, it could also send him into another downward spiral," In Touch Weekly reported as told by its source. "It would really hurt Lamar."
If Khloe gets the hosting job, and with Lamar's basketball career in the National Basketball Association (NBA) revving up, both of them will have work to keep them feeling busy and hold their thoughts on each other.
The couple's divorce is crazy enough without the prying eyes of the public and the media watching them.
More Entertainment News:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related