Khloe Kardashian 'Moving on' But Still ‘in Love’ With Ex-Husband Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 25, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Moving on after a divorce is not that much of a hassle for Khloe Kardashian.
With Khloe recent dating with French Montana, it was easy to tell that she was able to let go of her baggage from a broken relationship with Lamar Odom rather than staying emotionally and mentally stuck on her past. But a new report noted the actress was still hurt over ex-hubby despite seeing the American rapper.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
According to Hollywood Life, Khloe's thoughts occasionally drift back to Lamar. This shouldn't come as a surprise. Khloe was married to Lamar for 4 years. No matter how much Khloe tries to get over Lamar and focus positively on other things in her life, she really can't force herself not to think of her ex-husband.
"It looks like Khloe is moving on from Lamar but the truth is she still feels pain from that lost relationship," a source revealed.
Khloe may seem to someties worry about Lamar but the source further said the 29-year-old reality TV star have many things to keep her busy. The last thing that Khloe needs is to get wrapped up in the emotions involving Lamar. Sooner or later, Khloe may become too busy thinking about Lamar because she may end up as a talk show host.
Recently, Khloe served as a guest host for Chelsea twice. She took over the talk show on March 6 and April 21. The source said Chelsea Handler's retirement from her show provides a lot of opportunities. "Khloe is a top contender to host a late night show similar to Chelsea's," the source claimed.
"She's not afraid to ruffle some feathers and execs like that," the source added.
Meanwhile, the news about Khloe and French delving on the idea of having a baby together has apparently reached Lamar and wasn't happy about it. Despite the recent report saying Lamar was already done and over with Khloe and that he was willing to file his response to the divorce case she filed in December, the basketball athlete was reportedly "devastated" to hear about the "baby news."
"If Khloe suddenly announces she's pregnant, it could also send him into another downward spiral," In Touch Weekly reported as told by its source. "It would really hurt Lamar."
If Khloe gets the hosting job, and with Lamar's basketball career in the National Basketball Association (NBA) revving up, both of them will have work to keep them feeling busy and hold their thoughts on each other.
The couple's divorce is crazy enough without the prying eyes of the public and the media watching them.
More Entertainment News:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes