NBA Playoffs Preview: Game 3 – Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 25, 2014 11:06 AM EST
The Golden State Warriors stole Game 1 but the promptly lost the following game via a massive blowout.
Marc Jackson’s crew are fine with settling for the 1-1 series while the Los Angeles Clippers look to build on the confidence-building victory as the series continues for Game 3 on Thursday at the expectedly-roaring Oracle Arena in Oakland, California.
NBA: Playoffs-Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers
The Warriors head coach admitted that the crowd can only do so much and that his players need to play their game for Golden State to take the lead in this best-of-seven affair.
"It's going to be a great environment," Jackson said via NBA.COM. "But with that being said, they won't get a stop, they won't get a score, they won't make a free throw. We've got to do our part."
The roughly 20,000 fans at the Warriors’ home floor are expected to boo and jeer Clippers star Blake Griffin, who destroyed their team for 35 points in the previous game when L.A. won, 138-98. The athletic forward also spilled a cup of water on a Warriors fan at courtside after fouling out in the opening game and the Golden State faithful are more than excited to get into the head of Griffin once again.
Griffin wasn’t alone in the 40-point destruction of the Warriors getting lots of help from everywhere. Chris Paul had 12 points, 10 assists and 5 steals while DeAndre Jordan had 11 points, 9 boards and 5 blocked shots.
The Clippers also got 57 bench points with Danny Granger (15), Hedo Turkoglu (13) and Darren Collison (12 points and 10 assists) all getting double-digits scores.
The Warriors would like to duplicate the Game 1 109-105 victory where they held the Clips to just 42.4 per cent shooting from the field (36/85 FG).
Despite 6-of-16 shooting for just 14 points from star Stephen Curry in that game, the Warriors survived with other players sharing the scoring load. David Lee had 20 points and 13 rebounds while Klay Thompson hit four 3-pointers to finish with 22 points.
Which team will take Game 3 and grab the series lead?
Watch the Clippers-Warriors via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Daley Blind Is 'Not Strong Enough' For The Premier League - Scholes
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How