Project CARS: New Trailer Boasts Photorealism and Promises November 2014 Release [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 25, 2014 3:08 AM EST
Project CARS, the upcoming racing simulation video game from developers Slightly Mad Studios, released a stunning photorealistic trailer, showing features of the game. The developers have further promised that the game, one of the most eagerly awaited titles of 2014, will indeed be released in 2014.
Project CARS will release in November 2014.
Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart Trailer Mr.Freeze and Batman Facing-off, Batman gets New Suit [VIDEO]
The game boasts next-gen visuals, world class physics, racing authenticity, career freedom and a variety of content, offering players a racing career with championship titles. Or players can just take an exotic supercar on a drive through the fantastic environment created in the game, claims the post on the official website.
The game also promised players a dynamic weather system, a day/night cycle and some picturesque environments.
The game promises players realistic gameplay. However, no gameplay video has been released yet, and the videos are mostly cinematics. The game will compete with the likes of Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport when released.
It has been revealed that apart from community feedback, the game also uses the services of racing drivers Ben Collins and European Touring Car Cup racing driver Nicolas Hamilton and former Formula Renault 3.5L driver Oli Webb.
The game is likely to have more than 60 licensed cars and over 35 race tracks. Players will be able to pick from a variety of motorsports. Players can compete either in the game's race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges or community events.
Recently, Project CARS was confirmed by developers of being able to support Sony's Project Morpheus virtual reality headset.
"We're proud to announce today that Project Cars will be supporting Project Morpheus, giving players a totally fresh and exhilarating new perspective on what it feels like to sit in the cockpit of a high-performance machine screaming around a beautiful location," said the developer, Polygon reported.
The game will be released for PC, Steam OS, Wii U, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime in November 2014.
(YouTube Courtesy: World of Mass Development) (Ed: VP)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James