Project CARS: New Trailer Boasts Photorealism and Promises November 2014 Release [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 25, 2014 3:08 AM EST
Project CARS, the upcoming racing simulation video game from developers Slightly Mad Studios, released a stunning photorealistic trailer, showing features of the game. The developers have further promised that the game, one of the most eagerly awaited titles of 2014, will indeed be released in 2014.
Project CARS will release in November 2014.
Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart Trailer Mr.Freeze and Batman Facing-off, Batman gets New Suit [VIDEO]
The game boasts next-gen visuals, world class physics, racing authenticity, career freedom and a variety of content, offering players a racing career with championship titles. Or players can just take an exotic supercar on a drive through the fantastic environment created in the game, claims the post on the official website.
The game also promised players a dynamic weather system, a day/night cycle and some picturesque environments.
The game promises players realistic gameplay. However, no gameplay video has been released yet, and the videos are mostly cinematics. The game will compete with the likes of Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport when released.
It has been revealed that apart from community feedback, the game also uses the services of racing drivers Ben Collins and European Touring Car Cup racing driver Nicolas Hamilton and former Formula Renault 3.5L driver Oli Webb.
The game is likely to have more than 60 licensed cars and over 35 race tracks. Players will be able to pick from a variety of motorsports. Players can compete either in the game's race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges or community events.
Recently, Project CARS was confirmed by developers of being able to support Sony's Project Morpheus virtual reality headset.
"We're proud to announce today that Project Cars will be supporting Project Morpheus, giving players a totally fresh and exhilarating new perspective on what it feels like to sit in the cockpit of a high-performance machine screaming around a beautiful location," said the developer, Polygon reported.
The game will be released for PC, Steam OS, Wii U, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime in November 2014.
(YouTube Courtesy: World of Mass Development) (Ed: VP)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'World Of Warcraft’ Brings Back The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff From Sept. 2-16, 2014 After ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition': Romancing Solas, Morrigan's Human Side And Dragon Age Keep User Interface
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- 7 New Video Games Set To Be Released On Sept. 2, 2014 Including ‘Warframe,’ 'Sims 4' And 'Dance Central Spotlight' [WATCH VIDEOS]
- A Curved Screen And 3G Connectivity Features of the Samsung’s Gear S Smartwatch
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged