Project CARS: New Trailer Boasts Photorealism and Promises November 2014 Release [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 25, 2014 3:08 AM EST
Project CARS, the upcoming racing simulation video game from developers Slightly Mad Studios, released a stunning photorealistic trailer, showing features of the game. The developers have further promised that the game, one of the most eagerly awaited titles of 2014, will indeed be released in 2014.
Project CARS will release in November 2014.
Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart Trailer Mr.Freeze and Batman Facing-off, Batman gets New Suit [VIDEO]
The game boasts next-gen visuals, world class physics, racing authenticity, career freedom and a variety of content, offering players a racing career with championship titles. Or players can just take an exotic supercar on a drive through the fantastic environment created in the game, claims the post on the official website.
The game also promised players a dynamic weather system, a day/night cycle and some picturesque environments.
The game promises players realistic gameplay. However, no gameplay video has been released yet, and the videos are mostly cinematics. The game will compete with the likes of Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport when released.
It has been revealed that apart from community feedback, the game also uses the services of racing drivers Ben Collins and European Touring Car Cup racing driver Nicolas Hamilton and former Formula Renault 3.5L driver Oli Webb.
The game is likely to have more than 60 licensed cars and over 35 race tracks. Players will be able to pick from a variety of motorsports. Players can compete either in the game's race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges or community events.
Recently, Project CARS was confirmed by developers of being able to support Sony's Project Morpheus virtual reality headset.
"We're proud to announce today that Project Cars will be supporting Project Morpheus, giving players a totally fresh and exhilarating new perspective on what it feels like to sit in the cockpit of a high-performance machine screaming around a beautiful location," said the developer, Polygon reported.
The game will be released for PC, Steam OS, Wii U, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime in November 2014.
(YouTube Courtesy: World of Mass Development) (Ed: VP)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’