Project CARS: New Trailer Boasts Photorealism and Promises November 2014 Release [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 25, 2014 3:08 AM EST
Project CARS, the upcoming racing simulation video game from developers Slightly Mad Studios, released a stunning photorealistic trailer, showing features of the game. The developers have further promised that the game, one of the most eagerly awaited titles of 2014, will indeed be released in 2014.
Project CARS will release in November 2014.
Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart Trailer Mr.Freeze and Batman Facing-off, Batman gets New Suit [VIDEO]
The game boasts next-gen visuals, world class physics, racing authenticity, career freedom and a variety of content, offering players a racing career with championship titles. Or players can just take an exotic supercar on a drive through the fantastic environment created in the game, claims the post on the official website.
The game also promised players a dynamic weather system, a day/night cycle and some picturesque environments.
The game promises players realistic gameplay. However, no gameplay video has been released yet, and the videos are mostly cinematics. The game will compete with the likes of Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport when released.
It has been revealed that apart from community feedback, the game also uses the services of racing drivers Ben Collins and European Touring Car Cup racing driver Nicolas Hamilton and former Formula Renault 3.5L driver Oli Webb.
The game is likely to have more than 60 licensed cars and over 35 race tracks. Players will be able to pick from a variety of motorsports. Players can compete either in the game's race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges or community events.
Recently, Project CARS was confirmed by developers of being able to support Sony's Project Morpheus virtual reality headset.
"We're proud to announce today that Project Cars will be supporting Project Morpheus, giving players a totally fresh and exhilarating new perspective on what it feels like to sit in the cockpit of a high-performance machine screaming around a beautiful location," said the developer, Polygon reported.
The game will be released for PC, Steam OS, Wii U, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime in November 2014.
(YouTube Courtesy: World of Mass Development) (Ed: VP)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates