Project CARS: New Trailer Boasts Photorealism and Promises November 2014 Release [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 25, 2014 3:08 AM EST
Project CARS, the upcoming racing simulation video game from developers Slightly Mad Studios, released a stunning photorealistic trailer, showing features of the game. The developers have further promised that the game, one of the most eagerly awaited titles of 2014, will indeed be released in 2014.
Project CARS will release in November 2014.
Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart Trailer Mr.Freeze and Batman Facing-off, Batman gets New Suit [VIDEO]
The game boasts next-gen visuals, world class physics, racing authenticity, career freedom and a variety of content, offering players a racing career with championship titles. Or players can just take an exotic supercar on a drive through the fantastic environment created in the game, claims the post on the official website.
The game also promised players a dynamic weather system, a day/night cycle and some picturesque environments.
The game promises players realistic gameplay. However, no gameplay video has been released yet, and the videos are mostly cinematics. The game will compete with the likes of Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport when released.
It has been revealed that apart from community feedback, the game also uses the services of racing drivers Ben Collins and European Touring Car Cup racing driver Nicolas Hamilton and former Formula Renault 3.5L driver Oli Webb.
The game is likely to have more than 60 licensed cars and over 35 race tracks. Players will be able to pick from a variety of motorsports. Players can compete either in the game's race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges or community events.
Recently, Project CARS was confirmed by developers of being able to support Sony's Project Morpheus virtual reality headset.
"We're proud to announce today that Project Cars will be supporting Project Morpheus, giving players a totally fresh and exhilarating new perspective on what it feels like to sit in the cockpit of a high-performance machine screaming around a beautiful location," said the developer, Polygon reported.
The game will be released for PC, Steam OS, Wii U, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime in November 2014.
(YouTube Courtesy: World of Mass Development) (Ed: VP)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar