Watch NBA Playoffs: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Memphis Grizzlies Game 3 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | April 25, 2014 2:50 AM EST
Memphis Grizzlies will have the home court advantage after levelling the NBA playoffs series 1-1 against Oklahoma City Thunder. On the other hand, in a crucial away tie, the Thunder will be hoping to register a win over the seventh-seeded Grizzlies.
Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant in action against Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA playoffs. Reuters
Grizzlies controlled the pace in the second game, attacking and defending in fine fashion to keep Oklahoma at bay. After registering an impressive win at Oklahoma, Mephis is high on confidence heading into the third game.
Thunder are favourites to win the series and one defeat in overtime has not changed anything. In the first game when the Grizzlies rallied from a 25-point deficit, OKC showed they have enough firepower to run away with the game.
The Grizzles have won 20 out of 22 home games, which include a franchise record of 14 straight home wins. And, in previous five postseason meetings in Memphis, OKC has won only once.
Mike Conley said the Thunder are playing quite well and it is going to be a difficult task to stop them. "It's going to be tough against a team that's played so well, especially on the road," Conley said. "But we're happy with our position, I can tell you that much."
Thunder coach Scott Brooks feels in the second game his team played the second half quite well, as they were good both offensively and defensively. He added they have to make the key moments count, something they failed to do in the last game.
"I thought in the second half, our defense and offense gave us a chance," Scott Brooks said. "Unfortunately, we didn't make a couple of key plays down the stretch."
Grizzlies are a strong defensive outfit, as in Game 2 they kept a check on the strong Thunder offense. "We just keep slogging along and we feel always that if we get you in a possession game, we feel like that over the course of 48 minutes that we can grind you down," Joerger said.
Zach Randolph, who has been in good form, scored 25 points and coach Brooks would be hoping that he continues his scoring form in the upcoming games as well.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8:00 pm ET (5:30 am IST, 12:00 am GMT) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE or HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date