Watch NBA Playoffs: Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | April 25, 2014 2:44 AM EST
Indiana Pacers finally lived up to their number one tag by levelling the series against the Atlanta Hawks in the second playoff game. However, it would be interesting to see if they can carry forward their good form in Game 3 as well.
Indiana Pacers' George Hill takes a shot against the Atlanta Hawks in Game 2.
Pacers will be hoping to seal the win in the first away game, as it would ease some pressure on them. They also need to show that they are on the right track, after enduring a shaky start of the postseason.
The Frank Vogel-coached side will have to keep the edge in the entire 48 minutes and they would be hoping for a dominating victory. After struggling early in the Game 2, George Hill sparked Pacers in the second half and Luis Scola coming from the bench added 20 points to script the win.
"He hit a lot of shots," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. "Credit to him. Now the challenge for us is to make those shots harder and more difficult and more challenged."
On the other hand, Atlants has played much better and they didn't look like a number 8 team. They are capable of stopping the Pacers again, as they did a number of good things in the first two encounters.
Hawks have not been affected by the underdogs tage and showed plenty of grit in the playoffs. Coach Budenholzer praised his team for keeping their composure even after facing adversities like losing their star player Al Horford in December.
"Our group has been very, very resilient all year, very tough-minded all year," Mike Budenholzer said. "I've felt good about this group all year, and I don't feel any differently now."
Pacers, though, do not have a great record at the Philips Arena, winning just two games since 2006.
The form of Jeff Teague will also play a crucial role in the outcome of the game. In Game 1 he scored 28 points, while in the second game he only managed to score 14 points, with just two points in the second half.
Budenholzer feels that Paul George, who did a wonderful job in the previous games, will make an impact in the upcoming tie as well. "Paul George is a very good defender no matter who he guards," Budenholzer said. "He's going to have an impact on the game."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7:00 pm ET (4:30 am IST, 11:00 pm GMT). The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation