Rihanna Seriously in Love With Drake: Alleged Couple have Special Connection?
By Sonalee singh | April 24, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Rihanna and Drake are reporteldy all set to take things to a new level. Recent reports have suggested that the alleged couple may be getting a way to serious about each other. The couple has been spotted on various dates and have been literally inseparable in the last month thus sparking serious romance rumors.
A source has revealed to E!News, "They got on so well and have always had a special connection from the moment they met...and now they have found each other again, everyone just feels like this is it."
Rihanna and Drake were recently spotted in a PDA at LA Clippers Game. They hugged and Drake planted a kiss on RiRi's cheek, however, they made sure that they sit seprately.
It seems since having a very public break-up with Chris Brown, the Bajan singer is making sure to keep her blossoming relationship with Drake under wraps. Apparently, Rihanna's friends are extremely happy for her her.
"Their friends are so happy that they're together. There's a real feeling among their inner circle that they were always meant to be together," an insider close to RiRi revealed adding, "They really are made for one another. Everyone knows it. And Drake could not be happier. They couldn't be better suited."
Drake and Rihanna surely make a great couple. RiRi has gone through a lots of ups and down in her relationship with Brown. And with the various reports suggesting that Drake treats Rihanna like princess, fans think there could not be a better match for "I Am The Only Girl" singer.
It was earlier this year that Drake hinted about his romance with RiRi. He told in an interview with Rolling Stone that he and RiRi are quite close and he thinks about dating her but for now they are just good friends.
What do you think about Drake and RiRi romance. Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown