Lamar Odom Crushed by Khloe Kardashian and French Montana's Baby Announcement?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 24, 2014 6:26 PM EST
The NBA basketball player who once had an intimate affair with the notorious Kardashian sister-Khloe is said to be crushed by the news about his ex's pregnancy with rapper French Montana.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana, both 29 years old, are said to be so in love with each other that despite the short time of dating each other, are both ready to take the plunge and make babies. Could the rapper French Montana finally be the man who would be able to make Khloe's dream of becoming a mom come true?
According to Life and Style magazine, the baby news has made Khloe radiant with joy. The May 5 issue has hinted about the possible growing baby bump between the two smittened lovers, Khloe and French Montana.
"She hasn't felt this happy in a long time," an insider close to the new couple revealed to the magazine. "Friends keep telling her she deserves this, finally." The source further gushed to Life and Style.
The Kardashian sister seemed unfazed by the ongoing divorce case that is going between her and her former beau Lamar Odom and still wants to have French Montana's baby. Khloe does not believe that having a baby should be exclusive to a married couple.
Lamar Odom, however, is said to be crushed and devastated by the alleged baby news of his estranged wife. Friends of the basketball players are worried that the baby bump announcement might induce the athlete to yet another drug filled meltdown.
It is not a secret that Lamar Odom is still enamored to Khloe Kardashian, despite the latter moving on completely with rapper French Montana.
"Lamar will be devastated and betrayed if she and French have a baby," a source told In Touch Weekly with regard to the circulating baby news.
"If Khloe suddenly announces she's pregnant, it could also send him into another downward spiral... It would really hurt Lamar." The source further revealed to Life and Style.
However, Khloe would most likely let Lamar Odom find out first about any pregnancy news before the public would do so, as the two still talk "all the time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports