Lamar Odom Crushed by Khloe Kardashian and French Montana's Baby Announcement?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 24, 2014 6:26 PM EST
The NBA basketball player who once had an intimate affair with the notorious Kardashian sister-Khloe is said to be crushed by the news about his ex's pregnancy with rapper French Montana.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana, both 29 years old, are said to be so in love with each other that despite the short time of dating each other, are both ready to take the plunge and make babies. Could the rapper French Montana finally be the man who would be able to make Khloe's dream of becoming a mom come true?
According to Life and Style magazine, the baby news has made Khloe radiant with joy. The May 5 issue has hinted about the possible growing baby bump between the two smittened lovers, Khloe and French Montana.
"She hasn't felt this happy in a long time," an insider close to the new couple revealed to the magazine. "Friends keep telling her she deserves this, finally." The source further gushed to Life and Style.
The Kardashian sister seemed unfazed by the ongoing divorce case that is going between her and her former beau Lamar Odom and still wants to have French Montana's baby. Khloe does not believe that having a baby should be exclusive to a married couple.
Lamar Odom, however, is said to be crushed and devastated by the alleged baby news of his estranged wife. Friends of the basketball players are worried that the baby bump announcement might induce the athlete to yet another drug filled meltdown.
It is not a secret that Lamar Odom is still enamored to Khloe Kardashian, despite the latter moving on completely with rapper French Montana.
"Lamar will be devastated and betrayed if she and French have a baby," a source told In Touch Weekly with regard to the circulating baby news.
"If Khloe suddenly announces she's pregnant, it could also send him into another downward spiral... It would really hurt Lamar." The source further revealed to Life and Style.
However, Khloe would most likely let Lamar Odom find out first about any pregnancy news before the public would do so, as the two still talk "all the time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales