Lamar Odom Crushed by Khloe Kardashian and French Montana's Baby Announcement?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 24, 2014 6:26 PM EST
The NBA basketball player who once had an intimate affair with the notorious Kardashian sister-Khloe is said to be crushed by the news about his ex's pregnancy with rapper French Montana.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana, both 29 years old, are said to be so in love with each other that despite the short time of dating each other, are both ready to take the plunge and make babies. Could the rapper French Montana finally be the man who would be able to make Khloe's dream of becoming a mom come true?
According to Life and Style magazine, the baby news has made Khloe radiant with joy. The May 5 issue has hinted about the possible growing baby bump between the two smittened lovers, Khloe and French Montana.
"She hasn't felt this happy in a long time," an insider close to the new couple revealed to the magazine. "Friends keep telling her she deserves this, finally." The source further gushed to Life and Style.
The Kardashian sister seemed unfazed by the ongoing divorce case that is going between her and her former beau Lamar Odom and still wants to have French Montana's baby. Khloe does not believe that having a baby should be exclusive to a married couple.
Lamar Odom, however, is said to be crushed and devastated by the alleged baby news of his estranged wife. Friends of the basketball players are worried that the baby bump announcement might induce the athlete to yet another drug filled meltdown.
It is not a secret that Lamar Odom is still enamored to Khloe Kardashian, despite the latter moving on completely with rapper French Montana.
"Lamar will be devastated and betrayed if she and French have a baby," a source told In Touch Weekly with regard to the circulating baby news.
"If Khloe suddenly announces she's pregnant, it could also send him into another downward spiral... It would really hurt Lamar." The source further revealed to Life and Style.
However, Khloe would most likely let Lamar Odom find out first about any pregnancy news before the public would do so, as the two still talk "all the time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date