Lamar Odom Crushed by Khloe Kardashian and French Montana's Baby Announcement?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 24, 2014 6:26 PM EST
The NBA basketball player who once had an intimate affair with the notorious Kardashian sister-Khloe is said to be crushed by the news about his ex's pregnancy with rapper French Montana.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana, both 29 years old, are said to be so in love with each other that despite the short time of dating each other, are both ready to take the plunge and make babies. Could the rapper French Montana finally be the man who would be able to make Khloe's dream of becoming a mom come true?
According to Life and Style magazine, the baby news has made Khloe radiant with joy. The May 5 issue has hinted about the possible growing baby bump between the two smittened lovers, Khloe and French Montana.
"She hasn't felt this happy in a long time," an insider close to the new couple revealed to the magazine. "Friends keep telling her she deserves this, finally." The source further gushed to Life and Style.
The Kardashian sister seemed unfazed by the ongoing divorce case that is going between her and her former beau Lamar Odom and still wants to have French Montana's baby. Khloe does not believe that having a baby should be exclusive to a married couple.
Lamar Odom, however, is said to be crushed and devastated by the alleged baby news of his estranged wife. Friends of the basketball players are worried that the baby bump announcement might induce the athlete to yet another drug filled meltdown.
It is not a secret that Lamar Odom is still enamored to Khloe Kardashian, despite the latter moving on completely with rapper French Montana.
"Lamar will be devastated and betrayed if she and French have a baby," a source told In Touch Weekly with regard to the circulating baby news.
"If Khloe suddenly announces she's pregnant, it could also send him into another downward spiral... It would really hurt Lamar." The source further revealed to Life and Style.
However, Khloe would most likely let Lamar Odom find out first about any pregnancy news before the public would do so, as the two still talk "all the time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy