'Parks and Recreation' Season 6 Finale Spoilers: Will Leslie Take Up the New Job?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 24, 2014 6:09 PM EST
As season six of “Parks and Recreation” comes to a close on Thursday, fans of the comedy series will finally get to know if Leslie will take up the new job and move out of Pawnee.
While a majority of fans want Leslie to stay behind in Pawnee as the fictional town has become an integral part of the show, Amy Poehler, who essays the role of Leslie, said in a recent interview that the show is all about moving forward.
Parks and Recreation
“What's exciting about working on Parks always is that we keep moving things forward and never kind of sitting still as far as what happens to people. People leave, they get new jobs, they get married, they breakup. I think it's another example of big change happening to a lot of people. I think fans of ours will be really excited coming into season seven about what this season's finale will mean," Poehler said, according to E!Online.
The previous episode saw Leslie announcing that she is pregnant with triplets and the show’s executive producer Mike Schur revealed that she will attack motherhood with the same energy she takes on other projects for the benefit of Pawnee. And if Leslie decides to leave town to pursue better career opportunities, it will be a huge sacrifice on her part.
“We always believed that Pawnee was Leslie's kid and she wanted the best for it. That's why when she's trying to decide to take a new job or when her real, actual, physical family may get in the way of her life in Pawnee, it just creates more challenges,” Schur said.
Meanwhile, the finale episode will guest star First Lady Michelle Obama who is expected to appear as herself and honor programs that help get rid of childhood obesity as part of her “Let’s Move” initiative.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown