'Parks and Recreation' Season 6 Finale Spoilers: Will Leslie Take Up the New Job?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 24, 2014 6:09 PM EST
As season six of “Parks and Recreation” comes to a close on Thursday, fans of the comedy series will finally get to know if Leslie will take up the new job and move out of Pawnee.
While a majority of fans want Leslie to stay behind in Pawnee as the fictional town has become an integral part of the show, Amy Poehler, who essays the role of Leslie, said in a recent interview that the show is all about moving forward.
Parks and Recreation
“What's exciting about working on Parks always is that we keep moving things forward and never kind of sitting still as far as what happens to people. People leave, they get new jobs, they get married, they breakup. I think it's another example of big change happening to a lot of people. I think fans of ours will be really excited coming into season seven about what this season's finale will mean," Poehler said, according to E!Online.
The previous episode saw Leslie announcing that she is pregnant with triplets and the show’s executive producer Mike Schur revealed that she will attack motherhood with the same energy she takes on other projects for the benefit of Pawnee. And if Leslie decides to leave town to pursue better career opportunities, it will be a huge sacrifice on her part.
“We always believed that Pawnee was Leslie's kid and she wanted the best for it. That's why when she's trying to decide to take a new job or when her real, actual, physical family may get in the way of her life in Pawnee, it just creates more challenges,” Schur said.
Meanwhile, the finale episode will guest star First Lady Michelle Obama who is expected to appear as herself and honor programs that help get rid of childhood obesity as part of her “Let’s Move” initiative.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More