Renault India Opens Second Dealership in Jaipur
By greeshma m | April 24, 2014 5:22 PM EST
Renault India inaugurated its second showroom in Japiur, taking the total number of dealerships to 125.
2014 Renault Fluence Facelift Launched In India; Price, Feature Details (WikimediaCommons/Charles01)
The new state-of-the-art showroom is located at Gopalpura Bye Pass and is spread over an area of 10,600 sq. ft. The company also plans to open new dealerships in Central Zone including Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Madhya Pradesh with seven new dealers in Kota, Roorkee, Rudrapur, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Moradabad, Aligarh, Mathura and Jhansi by the end of 2014.
"Network reach is vital in ensuring Renault's increasing visibility across the country and Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand have all played key roles in Renault's success so far. With today's inauguration, we look forward to extending our presence in this important market as well as offer excellent brand experience for customers - from the very first test drive, to delivery and after sales," said Sumit Sawhney, CEO & MD, Renault India .
Renault currently sells five models in India- the Pulse, Scala, Duster, Fluence and the Koleos. The company recently introduced Fluence facelift in India at a starting price of ₹13.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Renault Fluence facelift, the new avatar of Renault Fluence is offered in India in both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of Renault Fluence comes with 2.0-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 135bhp and a peak torque of 190Nm and the diesel model comes with 1.5 litre, four cylinder engine that can generate a maximum power of 110 PS at 4000 RPM and a peak torque of 240 Nm at 1850 RPM. Mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, the new Fluence offers a fuel efficiency figure of 20.4 kmpl.
Earlier this week, German Luxury car maker Audi also opened the company's largest used car showroom in India at Gurgaon as part of company's aggressive marketing plan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66