Renault India Opens Second Dealership in Jaipur
By greeshma m | April 24, 2014 5:22 PM EST
Renault India inaugurated its second showroom in Japiur, taking the total number of dealerships to 125.
2014 Renault Fluence Facelift Launched In India; Price, Feature Details (WikimediaCommons/Charles01)
The new state-of-the-art showroom is located at Gopalpura Bye Pass and is spread over an area of 10,600 sq. ft. The company also plans to open new dealerships in Central Zone including Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Madhya Pradesh with seven new dealers in Kota, Roorkee, Rudrapur, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Moradabad, Aligarh, Mathura and Jhansi by the end of 2014.
"Network reach is vital in ensuring Renault's increasing visibility across the country and Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand have all played key roles in Renault's success so far. With today's inauguration, we look forward to extending our presence in this important market as well as offer excellent brand experience for customers - from the very first test drive, to delivery and after sales," said Sumit Sawhney, CEO & MD, Renault India .
Renault currently sells five models in India- the Pulse, Scala, Duster, Fluence and the Koleos. The company recently introduced Fluence facelift in India at a starting price of ₹13.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Renault Fluence facelift, the new avatar of Renault Fluence is offered in India in both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of Renault Fluence comes with 2.0-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 135bhp and a peak torque of 190Nm and the diesel model comes with 1.5 litre, four cylinder engine that can generate a maximum power of 110 PS at 4000 RPM and a peak torque of 240 Nm at 1850 RPM. Mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, the new Fluence offers a fuel efficiency figure of 20.4 kmpl.
Earlier this week, German Luxury car maker Audi also opened the company's largest used car showroom in India at Gurgaon as part of company's aggressive marketing plan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools