Renault India Opens Second Dealership in Jaipur
By greeshma m | April 24, 2014 5:22 PM EST
Renault India inaugurated its second showroom in Japiur, taking the total number of dealerships to 125.
2014 Renault Fluence Facelift Launched In India; Price, Feature Details (WikimediaCommons/Charles01)
The new state-of-the-art showroom is located at Gopalpura Bye Pass and is spread over an area of 10,600 sq. ft. The company also plans to open new dealerships in Central Zone including Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Madhya Pradesh with seven new dealers in Kota, Roorkee, Rudrapur, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Moradabad, Aligarh, Mathura and Jhansi by the end of 2014.
"Network reach is vital in ensuring Renault's increasing visibility across the country and Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand have all played key roles in Renault's success so far. With today's inauguration, we look forward to extending our presence in this important market as well as offer excellent brand experience for customers - from the very first test drive, to delivery and after sales," said Sumit Sawhney, CEO & MD, Renault India .
Renault currently sells five models in India- the Pulse, Scala, Duster, Fluence and the Koleos. The company recently introduced Fluence facelift in India at a starting price of ₹13.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Renault Fluence facelift, the new avatar of Renault Fluence is offered in India in both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of Renault Fluence comes with 2.0-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 135bhp and a peak torque of 190Nm and the diesel model comes with 1.5 litre, four cylinder engine that can generate a maximum power of 110 PS at 4000 RPM and a peak torque of 240 Nm at 1850 RPM. Mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, the new Fluence offers a fuel efficiency figure of 20.4 kmpl.
Earlier this week, German Luxury car maker Audi also opened the company's largest used car showroom in India at Gurgaon as part of company's aggressive marketing plan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Parliament Passes Changes to Qantas Sale Act, Flag Carrier Will Remain Majority Australian Owned
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People