Emma Stone May Not Return for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 3’ – Find Out Why!
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 24, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Recently dubbed as a "modern feminist" the "Amazing Spider-Man 2" star Emma Stone may not be returning for the third installment of the spidey movie, according to speculations and rumours.
Actress Emma Stone arrives at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014.
No, it's definitely not because Stone was considered a modern feminist. The actress, who is popular for being quirky and funny, reportedly called out to her co-star and real-life boyfriend Andrew Garfield to question him about the supposedly feminist comment during the Yahoo kids' Q&A with the cast of Amazing Spider-Man 2.
According to Yahoo Lifestyle, the 30-year-old British actor was asked by one of the kids about who made the Spider-Man's suit. The actor answered by saying Spider-Man sewed it himself, which he explained was a "feminist task."
The said answer reportedly sparked the modern feminist side of Garfield's 25-year-old girlfriend Emma Stone, but thankfully according to a Today report, the couple "worked it out" in the end and are still together now.
In fact, Stone is now on the May cover of Vogue magazine and reportedly the actress talked about her off-screen romance with Andrew Garfield to the publication.
However, Stone being called a "modern feminist" has nothing to do as to why she may not return in the "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie. Apparently, there are some rumours that Emma Stone may not return due to the fact, only, that the movie itself or better yet the scriptwriters and producers said so.
[Spoiler Alert! Continue only if you are prepared to hear what might be one of the most important details of the story.]
Rumours have it that Gwen Stacy, the character Emma Stone is playing in the movie, might not endure the movie's debacle. It is not clear, though, whether the character will die or something else entirely different will happen. But it appears that something in the movie sparked the intriguing speculation.
According to a USA Today report, Gwen Stacy's character "might not survive Spider-Man 2." Since fans of the popular superhero movie in the U.S. are excited to watch the movie, speculations have been quickly built. And now that a statement is given, fans now have more reason to speculate.
Fans might be eager to know the answer to the Emma Stone question, whose character alone intrigued the fans who are still to wait for the movie's premiere, but it seems that according to the report international moviegoers who have watched the movie prior to its release in the U.S. are the only ones who know the answer to the intriguing question, for now.
So the question whether fans of Stone will see her again after the Amazing Spider-Man 2 or not is yet to be revealed when the movie premieres worldwide.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan