Emma Stone May Not Return for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 3’ – Find Out Why!
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 24, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Recently dubbed as a "modern feminist" the "Amazing Spider-Man 2" star Emma Stone may not be returning for the third installment of the spidey movie, according to speculations and rumours.
Actress Emma Stone arrives at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014.
No, it's definitely not because Stone was considered a modern feminist. The actress, who is popular for being quirky and funny, reportedly called out to her co-star and real-life boyfriend Andrew Garfield to question him about the supposedly feminist comment during the Yahoo kids' Q&A with the cast of Amazing Spider-Man 2.
According to Yahoo Lifestyle, the 30-year-old British actor was asked by one of the kids about who made the Spider-Man's suit. The actor answered by saying Spider-Man sewed it himself, which he explained was a "feminist task."
The said answer reportedly sparked the modern feminist side of Garfield's 25-year-old girlfriend Emma Stone, but thankfully according to a Today report, the couple "worked it out" in the end and are still together now.
In fact, Stone is now on the May cover of Vogue magazine and reportedly the actress talked about her off-screen romance with Andrew Garfield to the publication.
However, Stone being called a "modern feminist" has nothing to do as to why she may not return in the "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie. Apparently, there are some rumours that Emma Stone may not return due to the fact, only, that the movie itself or better yet the scriptwriters and producers said so.
[Spoiler Alert! Continue only if you are prepared to hear what might be one of the most important details of the story.]
Rumours have it that Gwen Stacy, the character Emma Stone is playing in the movie, might not endure the movie's debacle. It is not clear, though, whether the character will die or something else entirely different will happen. But it appears that something in the movie sparked the intriguing speculation.
According to a USA Today report, Gwen Stacy's character "might not survive Spider-Man 2." Since fans of the popular superhero movie in the U.S. are excited to watch the movie, speculations have been quickly built. And now that a statement is given, fans now have more reason to speculate.
Fans might be eager to know the answer to the Emma Stone question, whose character alone intrigued the fans who are still to wait for the movie's premiere, but it seems that according to the report international moviegoers who have watched the movie prior to its release in the U.S. are the only ones who know the answer to the intriguing question, for now.
So the question whether fans of Stone will see her again after the Amazing Spider-Man 2 or not is yet to be revealed when the movie premieres worldwide.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy