Emma Stone May Not Return for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 3’ – Find Out Why!
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 24, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Recently dubbed as a "modern feminist" the "Amazing Spider-Man 2" star Emma Stone may not be returning for the third installment of the spidey movie, according to speculations and rumours.
Actress Emma Stone arrives at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014.
No, it's definitely not because Stone was considered a modern feminist. The actress, who is popular for being quirky and funny, reportedly called out to her co-star and real-life boyfriend Andrew Garfield to question him about the supposedly feminist comment during the Yahoo kids' Q&A with the cast of Amazing Spider-Man 2.
According to Yahoo Lifestyle, the 30-year-old British actor was asked by one of the kids about who made the Spider-Man's suit. The actor answered by saying Spider-Man sewed it himself, which he explained was a "feminist task."
The said answer reportedly sparked the modern feminist side of Garfield's 25-year-old girlfriend Emma Stone, but thankfully according to a Today report, the couple "worked it out" in the end and are still together now.
In fact, Stone is now on the May cover of Vogue magazine and reportedly the actress talked about her off-screen romance with Andrew Garfield to the publication.
However, Stone being called a "modern feminist" has nothing to do as to why she may not return in the "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie. Apparently, there are some rumours that Emma Stone may not return due to the fact, only, that the movie itself or better yet the scriptwriters and producers said so.
[Spoiler Alert! Continue only if you are prepared to hear what might be one of the most important details of the story.]
Rumours have it that Gwen Stacy, the character Emma Stone is playing in the movie, might not endure the movie's debacle. It is not clear, though, whether the character will die or something else entirely different will happen. But it appears that something in the movie sparked the intriguing speculation.
According to a USA Today report, Gwen Stacy's character "might not survive Spider-Man 2." Since fans of the popular superhero movie in the U.S. are excited to watch the movie, speculations have been quickly built. And now that a statement is given, fans now have more reason to speculate.
Fans might be eager to know the answer to the Emma Stone question, whose character alone intrigued the fans who are still to wait for the movie's premiere, but it seems that according to the report international moviegoers who have watched the movie prior to its release in the U.S. are the only ones who know the answer to the intriguing question, for now.
So the question whether fans of Stone will see her again after the Amazing Spider-Man 2 or not is yet to be revealed when the movie premieres worldwide.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display