Emma Stone May Not Return for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 3’ – Find Out Why!
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 24, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Recently dubbed as a "modern feminist" the "Amazing Spider-Man 2" star Emma Stone may not be returning for the third installment of the spidey movie, according to speculations and rumours.
Actress Emma Stone arrives at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014.
No, it's definitely not because Stone was considered a modern feminist. The actress, who is popular for being quirky and funny, reportedly called out to her co-star and real-life boyfriend Andrew Garfield to question him about the supposedly feminist comment during the Yahoo kids' Q&A with the cast of Amazing Spider-Man 2.
According to Yahoo Lifestyle, the 30-year-old British actor was asked by one of the kids about who made the Spider-Man's suit. The actor answered by saying Spider-Man sewed it himself, which he explained was a "feminist task."
The said answer reportedly sparked the modern feminist side of Garfield's 25-year-old girlfriend Emma Stone, but thankfully according to a Today report, the couple "worked it out" in the end and are still together now.
In fact, Stone is now on the May cover of Vogue magazine and reportedly the actress talked about her off-screen romance with Andrew Garfield to the publication.
However, Stone being called a "modern feminist" has nothing to do as to why she may not return in the "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie. Apparently, there are some rumours that Emma Stone may not return due to the fact, only, that the movie itself or better yet the scriptwriters and producers said so.
[Spoiler Alert! Continue only if you are prepared to hear what might be one of the most important details of the story.]
Rumours have it that Gwen Stacy, the character Emma Stone is playing in the movie, might not endure the movie's debacle. It is not clear, though, whether the character will die or something else entirely different will happen. But it appears that something in the movie sparked the intriguing speculation.
According to a USA Today report, Gwen Stacy's character "might not survive Spider-Man 2." Since fans of the popular superhero movie in the U.S. are excited to watch the movie, speculations have been quickly built. And now that a statement is given, fans now have more reason to speculate.
Fans might be eager to know the answer to the Emma Stone question, whose character alone intrigued the fans who are still to wait for the movie's premiere, but it seems that according to the report international moviegoers who have watched the movie prior to its release in the U.S. are the only ones who know the answer to the intriguing question, for now.
So the question whether fans of Stone will see her again after the Amazing Spider-Man 2 or not is yet to be revealed when the movie premieres worldwide.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff