Selena Gomez Really Depressed Over Justin Bieber's Infidelity or Just Seeking Attention on Social Media?
By nidhi tewari | April 24, 2014 4:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez has yet again dumped her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber, various news agencies are reporting. The Texan-born singer has reportedly ditched Bieber as he had hooked up with Kylie Jenner, the new reports suggest. The truth behind these gossip reports has yet to come out but one thing that gets ascertain from Selena's latest tactics is that she is clearly seeking attention. Here are top few reasons why it is believed that that the "Come and Get It" singer is only doing so to remain in news.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena goes out with both Justin Bieber and the Jenner sisters at Coachella Music Festival and gets photographed with each one of them. Kendall and Kylie Jenner were seen hooking up with Selena and enjoying their outing. But out of the blue, Selena comes back from Coachella and un-follows Kylie and Kendall both on Instagram. Does this mean that they had a tiff over Justin?
Not only did Selena delete all her pictures with the Jenner sisters, she even un-followed everyone else. If it was only something that transpired between the Jenner sisters and Selena at Coachella, she could have just stopped at un-following them. But she went ahead and un-followed her bestie Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens too! What did they do? She is now following 0 people with a little more than 8 million followers.
The 21-year-old clearly knows that her every move is watched on the social media hence she even posted a melodramatic note on her Instagram account. On Tuesday, the singer posted the lyrics of famous song from Mary J Blige's "Growing Pains" and a previous interview where she says that it is "going to take a long while to recover. The lyrics read as following: "I got every material thing I could ever need/ I got the love from my fans that adore me ... But my love for myself is lacking a little bit."
Do you believe that Selena is actually depressed over something and is trying to send a message to everyone that says "Don't Mess With Me?" She even fired her parents as managers and hired someone professional to do her account management.
Are these merely attention seeking tactics that the girl is playing with to remain in the news? Isn't it true that now everyone is talking about Selena Gomez and speculating why she un-followed everyone, including Bieber, on social media. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’