Selena Gomez Really Depressed Over Justin Bieber's Infidelity or Just Seeking Attention on Social Media?
By nidhi tewari | April 24, 2014 4:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez has yet again dumped her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber, various news agencies are reporting. The Texan-born singer has reportedly ditched Bieber as he had hooked up with Kylie Jenner, the new reports suggest. The truth behind these gossip reports has yet to come out but one thing that gets ascertain from Selena's latest tactics is that she is clearly seeking attention. Here are top few reasons why it is believed that that the "Come and Get It" singer is only doing so to remain in news.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena goes out with both Justin Bieber and the Jenner sisters at Coachella Music Festival and gets photographed with each one of them. Kendall and Kylie Jenner were seen hooking up with Selena and enjoying their outing. But out of the blue, Selena comes back from Coachella and un-follows Kylie and Kendall both on Instagram. Does this mean that they had a tiff over Justin?
Not only did Selena delete all her pictures with the Jenner sisters, she even un-followed everyone else. If it was only something that transpired between the Jenner sisters and Selena at Coachella, she could have just stopped at un-following them. But she went ahead and un-followed her bestie Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens too! What did they do? She is now following 0 people with a little more than 8 million followers.
The 21-year-old clearly knows that her every move is watched on the social media hence she even posted a melodramatic note on her Instagram account. On Tuesday, the singer posted the lyrics of famous song from Mary J Blige's "Growing Pains" and a previous interview where she says that it is "going to take a long while to recover. The lyrics read as following: "I got every material thing I could ever need/ I got the love from my fans that adore me ... But my love for myself is lacking a little bit."
Do you believe that Selena is actually depressed over something and is trying to send a message to everyone that says "Don't Mess With Me?" She even fired her parents as managers and hired someone professional to do her account management.
Are these merely attention seeking tactics that the girl is playing with to remain in the news? Isn't it true that now everyone is talking about Selena Gomez and speculating why she un-followed everyone, including Bieber, on social media. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight