Selena Gomez Really Depressed Over Justin Bieber's Infidelity or Just Seeking Attention on Social Media?
By nidhi tewari | April 24, 2014 4:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez has yet again dumped her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber, various news agencies are reporting. The Texan-born singer has reportedly ditched Bieber as he had hooked up with Kylie Jenner, the new reports suggest. The truth behind these gossip reports has yet to come out but one thing that gets ascertain from Selena's latest tactics is that she is clearly seeking attention. Here are top few reasons why it is believed that that the "Come and Get It" singer is only doing so to remain in news.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena goes out with both Justin Bieber and the Jenner sisters at Coachella Music Festival and gets photographed with each one of them. Kendall and Kylie Jenner were seen hooking up with Selena and enjoying their outing. But out of the blue, Selena comes back from Coachella and un-follows Kylie and Kendall both on Instagram. Does this mean that they had a tiff over Justin?
Not only did Selena delete all her pictures with the Jenner sisters, she even un-followed everyone else. If it was only something that transpired between the Jenner sisters and Selena at Coachella, she could have just stopped at un-following them. But she went ahead and un-followed her bestie Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens too! What did they do? She is now following 0 people with a little more than 8 million followers.
The 21-year-old clearly knows that her every move is watched on the social media hence she even posted a melodramatic note on her Instagram account. On Tuesday, the singer posted the lyrics of famous song from Mary J Blige's "Growing Pains" and a previous interview where she says that it is "going to take a long while to recover. The lyrics read as following: "I got every material thing I could ever need/ I got the love from my fans that adore me ... But my love for myself is lacking a little bit."
Do you believe that Selena is actually depressed over something and is trying to send a message to everyone that says "Don't Mess With Me?" She even fired her parents as managers and hired someone professional to do her account management.
Are these merely attention seeking tactics that the girl is playing with to remain in the news? Isn't it true that now everyone is talking about Selena Gomez and speculating why she un-followed everyone, including Bieber, on social media. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0