Selena Gomez Really Depressed Over Justin Bieber's Infidelity or Just Seeking Attention on Social Media?
By nidhi tewari | April 24, 2014 4:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez has yet again dumped her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber, various news agencies are reporting. The Texan-born singer has reportedly ditched Bieber as he had hooked up with Kylie Jenner, the new reports suggest. The truth behind these gossip reports has yet to come out but one thing that gets ascertain from Selena's latest tactics is that she is clearly seeking attention. Here are top few reasons why it is believed that that the "Come and Get It" singer is only doing so to remain in news.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena goes out with both Justin Bieber and the Jenner sisters at Coachella Music Festival and gets photographed with each one of them. Kendall and Kylie Jenner were seen hooking up with Selena and enjoying their outing. But out of the blue, Selena comes back from Coachella and un-follows Kylie and Kendall both on Instagram. Does this mean that they had a tiff over Justin?
Not only did Selena delete all her pictures with the Jenner sisters, she even un-followed everyone else. If it was only something that transpired between the Jenner sisters and Selena at Coachella, she could have just stopped at un-following them. But she went ahead and un-followed her bestie Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens too! What did they do? She is now following 0 people with a little more than 8 million followers.
The 21-year-old clearly knows that her every move is watched on the social media hence she even posted a melodramatic note on her Instagram account. On Tuesday, the singer posted the lyrics of famous song from Mary J Blige's "Growing Pains" and a previous interview where she says that it is "going to take a long while to recover. The lyrics read as following: "I got every material thing I could ever need/ I got the love from my fans that adore me ... But my love for myself is lacking a little bit."
Do you believe that Selena is actually depressed over something and is trying to send a message to everyone that says "Don't Mess With Me?" She even fired her parents as managers and hired someone professional to do her account management.
Are these merely attention seeking tactics that the girl is playing with to remain in the news? Isn't it true that now everyone is talking about Selena Gomez and speculating why she un-followed everyone, including Bieber, on social media. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff