Selena Gomez Really Depressed Over Justin Bieber's Infidelity or Just Seeking Attention on Social Media?
By nidhi tewari | April 24, 2014 4:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez has yet again dumped her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber, various news agencies are reporting. The Texan-born singer has reportedly ditched Bieber as he had hooked up with Kylie Jenner, the new reports suggest. The truth behind these gossip reports has yet to come out but one thing that gets ascertain from Selena's latest tactics is that she is clearly seeking attention. Here are top few reasons why it is believed that that the "Come and Get It" singer is only doing so to remain in news.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Selena goes out with both Justin Bieber and the Jenner sisters at Coachella Music Festival and gets photographed with each one of them. Kendall and Kylie Jenner were seen hooking up with Selena and enjoying their outing. But out of the blue, Selena comes back from Coachella and un-follows Kylie and Kendall both on Instagram. Does this mean that they had a tiff over Justin?
Not only did Selena delete all her pictures with the Jenner sisters, she even un-followed everyone else. If it was only something that transpired between the Jenner sisters and Selena at Coachella, she could have just stopped at un-following them. But she went ahead and un-followed her bestie Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens too! What did they do? She is now following 0 people with a little more than 8 million followers.
The 21-year-old clearly knows that her every move is watched on the social media hence she even posted a melodramatic note on her Instagram account. On Tuesday, the singer posted the lyrics of famous song from Mary J Blige's "Growing Pains" and a previous interview where she says that it is "going to take a long while to recover. The lyrics read as following: "I got every material thing I could ever need/ I got the love from my fans that adore me ... But my love for myself is lacking a little bit."
Do you believe that Selena is actually depressed over something and is trying to send a message to everyone that says "Don't Mess With Me?" She even fired her parents as managers and hired someone professional to do her account management.
Are these merely attention seeking tactics that the girl is playing with to remain in the news? Isn't it true that now everyone is talking about Selena Gomez and speculating why she un-followed everyone, including Bieber, on social media. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2