Khloe Kardashian Pregnant with French Montana’s Baby: Will the Rapper be a Good Dad?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 24, 2014 4:05 PM EST
It is no secret that Khloe Kardashian and French Montana are spending a lot of time together. They fueled romance rumors by hanging out almost every other night and if recent reports are to be believed, the duo is so serious about their relationship that they decided to welcome a baby into the fold.
Eva Rinaldi/ Creative Commons
The reality star is reportedly pregnant with Montana’s baby and is said to be ecstatic.
“She hasn’t felt this happy in a long time,” a source close to the stars told Life & Style's May 5 issue, according to HollywoodLife. “Friends keep telling her she deserves this, finally."
It is no secret that Kardashian has always wanted a baby, and her efforts to get pregnant during her marriage to Lamar Odom were often discussed on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Recently, she even told Cosmopolitan magazine that she wants to have a baby when the time is right.
And it appears that she is not hesitant to give birth out of wedlock. “She doesn’t necessarily believe in being married to have a baby. Look at [her sisters] Kourtney and Kim!” sources added.
Kim became pregnant with Kanye West’s baby while she was still legally married to Kris Humphries, and the 29-year old seems to be following in her elder sister’s footsteps. Although she filed for divorce from Odom in December, it is not yet finalised and Odom is expected to be devastated if Kardashian announces that she is pregnant.
However, the reality star who is an active Twitter user, is yet to address these rumors on her microblogging site.
In the meantime, reports have it that not everyone in the family is happy with the Kardashain-Montana relationship and if rumors about his parenting skills are true, then it would be wise for her to stay away from the rapper.
Montana, who has a four-year-old son Kruz, is said to be a deadbeat dad ever since he became a known figure in the music industry.
“He and I worked together to put him where he is," Deen Kharbouch, Montana’s former wife, told Life & Style. “As soon as he popped, it was as if Kruz and I didn’t exist. He practically abandoned us.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report