Khloe Kardashian Pregnant with French Montana’s Baby: Will the Rapper be a Good Dad?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 24, 2014 4:05 PM EST
It is no secret that Khloe Kardashian and French Montana are spending a lot of time together. They fueled romance rumors by hanging out almost every other night and if recent reports are to be believed, the duo is so serious about their relationship that they decided to welcome a baby into the fold.
Eva Rinaldi/ Creative Commons
The reality star is reportedly pregnant with Montana’s baby and is said to be ecstatic.
“She hasn’t felt this happy in a long time,” a source close to the stars told Life & Style's May 5 issue, according to HollywoodLife. “Friends keep telling her she deserves this, finally."
It is no secret that Kardashian has always wanted a baby, and her efforts to get pregnant during her marriage to Lamar Odom were often discussed on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Recently, she even told Cosmopolitan magazine that she wants to have a baby when the time is right.
And it appears that she is not hesitant to give birth out of wedlock. “She doesn’t necessarily believe in being married to have a baby. Look at [her sisters] Kourtney and Kim!” sources added.
Kim became pregnant with Kanye West’s baby while she was still legally married to Kris Humphries, and the 29-year old seems to be following in her elder sister’s footsteps. Although she filed for divorce from Odom in December, it is not yet finalised and Odom is expected to be devastated if Kardashian announces that she is pregnant.
However, the reality star who is an active Twitter user, is yet to address these rumors on her microblogging site.
In the meantime, reports have it that not everyone in the family is happy with the Kardashain-Montana relationship and if rumors about his parenting skills are true, then it would be wise for her to stay away from the rapper.
Montana, who has a four-year-old son Kruz, is said to be a deadbeat dad ever since he became a known figure in the music industry.
“He and I worked together to put him where he is," Deen Kharbouch, Montana’s former wife, told Life & Style. “As soon as he popped, it was as if Kruz and I didn’t exist. He practically abandoned us.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales