Khloe Kardashian Pregnant with French Montana’s Baby: Will the Rapper be a Good Dad?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 24, 2014 4:05 PM EST
It is no secret that Khloe Kardashian and French Montana are spending a lot of time together. They fueled romance rumors by hanging out almost every other night and if recent reports are to be believed, the duo is so serious about their relationship that they decided to welcome a baby into the fold.
Eva Rinaldi/ Creative Commons
The reality star is reportedly pregnant with Montana’s baby and is said to be ecstatic.
“She hasn’t felt this happy in a long time,” a source close to the stars told Life & Style's May 5 issue, according to HollywoodLife. “Friends keep telling her she deserves this, finally."
It is no secret that Kardashian has always wanted a baby, and her efforts to get pregnant during her marriage to Lamar Odom were often discussed on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Recently, she even told Cosmopolitan magazine that she wants to have a baby when the time is right.
And it appears that she is not hesitant to give birth out of wedlock. “She doesn’t necessarily believe in being married to have a baby. Look at [her sisters] Kourtney and Kim!” sources added.
Kim became pregnant with Kanye West’s baby while she was still legally married to Kris Humphries, and the 29-year old seems to be following in her elder sister’s footsteps. Although she filed for divorce from Odom in December, it is not yet finalised and Odom is expected to be devastated if Kardashian announces that she is pregnant.
However, the reality star who is an active Twitter user, is yet to address these rumors on her microblogging site.
In the meantime, reports have it that not everyone in the family is happy with the Kardashain-Montana relationship and if rumors about his parenting skills are true, then it would be wise for her to stay away from the rapper.
Montana, who has a four-year-old son Kruz, is said to be a deadbeat dad ever since he became a known figure in the music industry.
“He and I worked together to put him where he is," Deen Kharbouch, Montana’s former wife, told Life & Style. “As soon as he popped, it was as if Kruz and I didn’t exist. He practically abandoned us.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop